US$266
Hotel Miami(Jesolo)
US$135
US$197
US$193
Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa(Jesolo)
US$530
US$449
All reviewsper dayhalf boardsea viewevening mealwater euroseparate dining roomstylish surroundingsthe bustrendy hoteltowel hirepiazza aurorarestaurant managerlido di jesolopool guybeautiful pool arearoom numberopposite hotel
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Having explored alternative options we decided that le soleil ticked every box and more so went back for a second time - not usual for us as we prefer new places. I'm so glad we did!
Hotel is one of the best along the promenade, big but not too big, spotless, fab pools, amazing sun beds, fantastic location, I could go on!
Food was better than last year, 5* standard could not fault it.
We were in a double room side sea view with extra bed and cot. It wasn't massive but I certainly didn't feel claustrophobic. Cleaned every day with fresh towels. We love everything about this hotel and I'm fussy! The problem is do we go again next year as I'm not sure I'll find somewhere else which suits us as well as Le Soleil...great for families, relaxing, etc etc! I've already asked for prices so looks like we will be going back - and I can't wait!!!

Room Tip: The only rooms I know which are noisy overlook the service entrance. The rest are fine.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Nicky D
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Thought the hotel we stayed at last year in Lido Di Jeselo couldn't be bettered, well i was wrong. Le Soleil has had everything and more, it was always very clean, staff always polite and attentive, food was excellent, pools clean and welcoming, sunbeds well looked after, location was amazing.

After praising it so much and so highly, I have balance it out with some negative points, so here goes, the shower cubical was small in comparison to the size and space available in the bathroom, but still very functional.

The only other negative point is not really about the hotel, but something I have found in general with european hotels in general, although they provide a lot of channels on the TV, the only ones in English are always news channels, yet when your scrool through the other channels you appear to get a variety of programs from sport to drama to music. Surely hotels can provide other Englishing speaking channels even if it is only sports or music, for the odd occasion the weather forces you to stay in the room or when you are getting up or getting ready.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank nigsthewolf
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We booked this hotel in August 2016, it looked like the most modern from the hotels in lido. I have a disability and I'm anxious if the hotel will be willing to accommodate my requirements. I emailed them some weeks ago and asked for various adjustments among them, a good condition mattress and they responded with OK by most of the questions. Most important was a walk in shower but they responded to say that only the deluxe rooms have that and it would cost us more than the entire holiday (including flights and transfers) to upgrade. I will be emailing Tamara again to remind them to accommodate my requests. We are travelling on a package deal with Thomson. I will update further once we have arrived on the 1 September 2017. This is our first visit to Italy and we're excited to visit Venice and see what the lido has to offer.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tsur72
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel, probably the best in the area, we are currently here, we have spent five nights in the newer part of the hotel which is lovely, & now we have moved to a family room in the older part, which is definitely different & more antiquidated, the rooms are older, smaller & more dated. Definitely wish we did not move. Such a difference. So if booking, get room in new part of hotel. Service is good, food lovely, Valentino in the bar is excellent. She is so pleasant. Lido de Jeslo is nice , but we are thinking 2 weeks is to long here. So overall good.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Aisling C
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Had a fantastic 2 weeks here very very clean hotel will be back to visit again at some point the room on the fourth floor with side see view was excellent even had a kettle which is a very rare thing in hotels in Italy the maid looked after us very well kept the room immaculate thank you the only down fall no ironing board in the hotel we did find our selfs locked out on the balcony one night decided to sit out shut the door to keep the mosquitoes out couldn't get back in lol good job we had a phone with us to phone reception the food was good you have to order at breakfast for evening meal Bruno was a hard man to get breakfast if you go early you'll get a good seat go at nine and it's a free for all good luck on that one the pool very good a bit cold but you got used to that well worth paying the €8 a day for the sunbed you get a mattress on the bed and a large towel the bar man at the pool bar excellent service and in dining room with the wine at night the only downside was on the last night of our stay we where woken up at three in the morning with what we thought was rain until we realised it wasn't coming from outside but in our room the air conditioning unit was pouring out water rang the reception spoke to a man that did not understand us much told us to turn it off never came up to see what was happening left to sort out the large puddle of water ourselves when we did turn it off the water stoped coming out the room soon heated up so didn't get much more sleep

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple