“Excellent seafood !”

Ranked #30 of 413 Restaurants in Jesolo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Very nice and modern restaurant. We have been there second time, and we were very satisfied. Best choice was seafood and risotto and excellent scampi.Owner Andrea is very friendly guy, and also his staff is very professional. Looking forward to second Da Guido in Melbourne !

1  Thank Martin B

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I had read great reviews of this restaurant and although had a nice evening it fell a little short of what I expected, The restaurant is mainly fish dishes. We were given a table in the garden which was excellent and the staff were lovely and welcoming. The food overall was very good although ruined slightly by the waitress trying to debone my seabass and making such a mess of it that it looked like a dogs dinner. I asked her to take it back and asked for a new seabass which I deboned myself. I would recommend the raw seafood platter, spaghetti vongole and the seafood risotto. My second seabass was very good too. I would recommend this restaurant as maybe my expectations were too high however one tip is to ask to debone the fish yourself!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

You get some pretty decent food in some of the better restaurants in Jesolo. Most are not sophisticated but simply good local food. My favorite is Tortuga for fish and seafod but it is a nice family run restaurant with very good honest and tasty food. Da Guido on the other hand stands out from the other local restaurants in style and design. They have a very nice garden setting, absolutely a must on a nice summer evening. Inside you will also find several very nicely designed areas. The food is also more sophisticated than most of the rest of the local restaurants.

Very good gnocchi, granseola, superb scallops and good fish.
If you are looking for a bit more classy setting and food, this is the place

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

We enquired on line and received a confirmation of our booking. We took time to prepare and dress appropriately and set off on our journey. Two buses and a twenty minute walk. We were so excited and utter disappointment loomed. They were closed. I am an independent woman, my son and I are familiar with challenges, success and failure however customer service always seems to curse me, maybe I expect too much? The very least in this case I would have expected the michelin restaurant to be open, oh dear, this was disappointing.
I would advise people to speak with the staff before assuming that the Internet reservation is confirmed.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

Whilst holidaying nearby we sought out a good restaurant for a special meal. Da Guido was fantastic. We had the tasting menu, and although no wine flights accompanied the courses, as there were 7 of us, the sommelier recommended a different bottle for each course.
Food and wine were both excellent. Top quality, good value and would recommend a visit for any fine diners.

1  Thank Rob W