US$281
US$174
US$201
US$152
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$312/night.

Hotel Adlon(Jesolo)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$178
US$210
US$194
Hotel Hollywood(Lido di Jesolo)
US$185
US$519
US$452
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We spent a night at this hotel on March 18th, fortunally only one. The room was clean and very basic, merged twin beds, mirror and old small tv. There was a balcony with very nice view. Bathroom was clean, with towels ( one was ripped) and with hairdryer (with no plug in in bathroom, so you can dry your hair in the room). There is wifi, it has to be paid (6 hours-1 euro). We had a breakfast and that was a disaster, there was no cutlery on the tables, no napkins, no bread. Dining room was full and there was only one woman who served, so she couldnt managed everything by herself, so we have to wait pretty long. Breakfast is continental, so there is no big choice. In short, I think if you are going to spend just one night in this hotel it will be endurable.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eitherid
Reviewed 3 March 2017

We spent one night in this hotel. Already at the entrance to the hotel we were greeted by the smell from the kitchen, and not a pleasant one, but the smell of frying and cooking and scrubbing. Also to be felt in the rooms, but that if he did not feel the smell of the kitchen, she felt sewage. Since it was cold we could not sleep by the open window to have a pleasant smell in the room.
They are comfortable, and the bathroom is of a medium size. The terraces are large and have views of the sea, which you can see even from the room without leaving the terrace.
Hygiene is not the brightest, we took a blanket out of the closet, which was a lot of dust
The woman at the reception was a policeman, without her glasses looked over nothing could pass, all of which are seen as intruders .. internet was paid, ie voucher for one phone and to 1 euro for 6h, 24h for 2EUR, which is too ....

I would once again stayed in this hotel although it is close to the beach, because at the entrance next to the sight and smell landlady feels like walking into a past era where you can not wait to get away

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor have very big terraces, 3x more than on a other floors!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Every Year, I'm ging for a week with my students (17-18 Year old) to Italië. This hotel was not OK and maybe the worst in years. The woman (and owner?) thought she was in the army and even treated me as a child. Very funny if your students are with you. She was totally not friendly until I said I should put a comment on tripadvisor. The rooms are very very basic. For schools: never go there!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2016

The only positive about the hotel was de location, close to the beach and the cheap wifi, that is all you'll get. The food was terrible, de rooms to small (the bathroom had a shower on top off the toilet). Furthermore, the service was absolutly horrifying, the lady at the counter just wanted to destroy my wallet and don't expect nice Italian food, nasty french fries and chicken sticks with hair on is what you'll get.
If you want to enjoy the sun or go seeing Venezia, please don't book in the Colorado hotel. I excuse me for my bad English, but my review is not a lie. Don't make the same mistake as I did.
Yours sincerly,
Warre

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Warre O
Reviewed 3 April 2016

The hotel enjoys a good location.
BUT, the service is HORRIBLE! The woman at the entrance is extremely rude and unfriendly. But also they are consantly looking for ways to let you pay money. A friend of mine lost his key and he had to pay €200! Can you believe this??? TWO HUNDRED euros!! 'Because there is copper in it', she said.
The food is horrible. The rooms are too small and ugly decorated. The bathrooms are too small and in some rooms the toilet stands IN the shower for a couple of centimetres. In my room the water ran out of the shower so the whole bathroom was flooded.
Just stay away from this hotel, it was horrible. I'm glad I only had to stay for one night.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends