2 people are viewing this hotel
US$284
View deal
Villa Bordoni
eDreams
All reviews cooking class tiramisu stayed for nights food and wine chianti countryside day trip catherine ricardo farid villa florence montefioralle setting terrace beauty valley
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2020

Pros:
Very unique and beautiful spot worth every penny. Staff is very nice. We where allowed to bring a whole bottle of local white wine to the pool (which was not over crowdy). Pool area is very beautiful.
Bed was nice.
Bathroom and shower was an experience in itself.
Very authentic architecture and classic stylish inside furniture and décor.
Nice breakfast.
AC working well.

Cons:
Fridge in the room was not working. No elevator.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights with my wife in August.

Everything at the Villa was perfect: the food, the rooms, the breakfast by the porch, the pool, etc.

Furthermore, the Villa is also perfectly located in case you want to explore the Chianti region, or visit Firenze (or Siena).

Highly recommended!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 3nr1
Reviewed 16 July 2020

My husband and I spent (unfortunately) just one night at Villa Bordoni in July to celebrate as a little getaway from northern Tuscany where we live. Truly magical. For 24 hours I felt as though I were in a film. Gorgeous setting, fantastic decor and super-clean. It was our first stay anywhere since the Covid crisis and we felt very reassured by all the measures taken.
We had the Mezzuolo room on the ground floor which is gorgeous.
Lovely staff, from the moment we arrived to when we left.
I can't fault it and I'm a tough customer when it comes to hotels.
Absolutely recommend and we are already working out when we can get back.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank TGoodall
Reviewed 18 June 2020

When I had to cancel my trip to Italy this year, nearly every company that promised a fully refundable deposit or payment provided a prompt refund exactly in accordance with their published policy. Some even went above and beyond their published policy to refund fees that were not listed as refundable. The only exception was Villa Bordoni. They promised a full refund but failed to deliver it. Needless to say, when I rebook the trip I will select other accommodations.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 13 April 2020

My husband and I enjoyed 3 blissful nights at Villa Bordoni, staying in the montefioralle room. It is by far one of favorite hotels - for the beauty of the villa, the gorgeous view and the first class service. The staff was incredible, and the food and wine at the restaurant was fantastic. Ricardo who managed the Villa during our stay was especially helpful and made our time at Villa Bordoni extra special. We look forward to our return to Italy and Villa Bordoni!

Date of stay: November 2019
Bespoke216, Manager at Villa Bordoni, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Dear hh752,

thank you so, so much for your lovely words on your stay with us. They are even more meaningful in the difficult times that we are going through, and frankly made our day at Villa Bordoni!

We are so glad that you were able to experience our small hotel and the Chianti Classico area before the current situation prevented everyone from travelling, and we hope that you took home with you wonderful memories of your time in Tuscany.

At some point, hopefully not too distant in time, we will all be able to travel again, and we really look forward to having you back with us then!

Thank you! :)