See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Four km of gravel road. Set in the mid of vineyards. Peaceful, well appointed, eager to please. I know all places in this area and come here with pleasure. Deserves 4 points, and in comparison to alternatives 5

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Beautiful villa in the Tuscan hills. Rooms are designed uniquely - rustic but with a touch of luxury. Breakfasts were delicious and Alessandra the villa owner was extremely hospitable. The pool is gorgeous and views from the grounds are stunning. We loved our stay here and would certainly recommend for families, friends, couples or even for weddings. Thanks Alessandra.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I stayed here with my husband on our honeymoon. The villa is lovely and on a beautiful property with an infinity pool looking over the vineyards. The restaurant nearby is fantastic also. This was my most memorable stay on my holiday - I definitely will be returning here one day.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for five nights. The villa itself was beautiful. The location is down an isolated track which brought with it the peace and quiet we were after. We enjoyed a meal freshly prepared by the on site cook one night. There is a restaurant within walking distance from the villa and plenty of local villages near by. Perfect for tranquility in the Tuscan countryside.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Villa Rignana is the most amazing place I've seen in Tuscany! First of all the villa itself is a charming piece of history with a tremendous view and splendid rooms! You will have everything here to enjoy "la dolce vita": the infinite swimming pool, drinking the best Chianti while enjoying the view on the very grapes you have in your glass, a dedicated, professional, perfect English team to help you relax and chill, beautiful horses and friendly dogs. You can try a few restaurant around (let the host recommend you some, they know perfectly where to go) but you have to eat there too... you must! Cuisine was just so amazing! It's the perfect place to rest, relax, enjoy and meet the nicest people, I just regret that my stay was so short. I will definitively come back and longer! Thank you again so much Alessandra, René and LJ!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple