Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$65
PricelineUS$65
Agoda.comUS$65
TripadvisorUS$65
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our stay. The cost was reasonable and the location was perfect! The breakfast was also perfect ... served outside on a beautiful patio.

The room was spartan and functional... clean but not fancy.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank smemitch
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is great been there twice now,it's near to the beach and sea the staff are very very nice and close to camerota where you can shop.me and my husband will be returning next year for a holiday.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank anne p
Reviewed 19 July 2016

This hotel is just great. It is small and the hotel staff are really friendley and helpful. I only stayed B&B and the breakfast was perfect with fresh fruit and pasteries, cereal and yoghurts, endless coffee.
The pool is lovely and there are always activities organised if you want to take part.
The beach is 100 mtrs and sandy with shallow water for kids to play in. the town is a short 5 min walk which is full of fantastic places to eat and boat trips from the marina. Word of warning do not eat at Marie Blu as the food is not fresh.
Other than that the best hoilday in years

Room tip: rooms on the front have a great sea view
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Simon F
Andrea B, Direttore at Hotel Calanca, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear Simon,
Thank you for taking time to post this wonderful review. We are very pleased by your kind words….It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay 
We would be happy to welcome you again in our hotel to another unforgettable holiday together.
See you soon.
Staff Hotel Calanca

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Everything about this hotel is great. The location is perfect, there is a lovely sea view and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Wifi is really reliable too.

The food is amazing and great value for money. You will never go hungry. Even when I said I was full the staff insisted I had 'just a taste' of some of the local specialities available. The staff are incredibly friendly and very helpful. They speak good English and were patient enough to let me practise my almost non-existent Italian.

It was a real pleasure to stay at Hotel Calanca.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

They did everything they could to make me happy and comfortable. I couldn't ask for more. Breakfasts are great. The building has a wonderful view of the sea. The staff went out of their way to make me comfortable. They're close to everything in town, especially the marina.

Room tip: Ask for a room over the main entrance to get a great view.
Date of stay: November 2013