All reviews yogurt his son the bus sant angelo sweets island ischia bath relaxation
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and we had a FANTASTIC time right from when we arrived Pepe greeted us nicely..offered us fabulous ischia wine on the house as well as tea and coffee! the views of Sant'Angelo from the hotel are absolutely breathtaking! It is by far the nicest destination on the island! And Pepe most definitely has the best view! We admired the view and chatted to Pepe and his son sanny who were very helpful informative and even gave us his number if we were lost and needed help! When we got into our room it was very clean..comfortable..good wifi..flat screen tv..fridge and cooking facilties if wanted! Our linen was changed everyday and the room and hotel was constantly spotless! Upstairs on the roof area is a sunning area and heated thermal pool which is stunning when watching the sun set over the bay! I couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough and the kindness and custom form Pepe was just priceless he runs a great hotel! I would love to DEFINETLY come back and will be recommending it to all my friends and family at home! Thank you for our stay we had a wonderful holiday! X

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Dear Traveler

My partner and I stayed at Hotel Sant'Angelo for 4 nights in May, 2016. What an amazing experience we have had!

The location is obviously great, strategically close to some of the nicest places of the island, in a quite and relaxing area of borgo Sant'Angelo.

The hotel itself is managed quite efficiently.  Very clean, with stunning rooftop warm pool, lovely spa for relaxation, and the most authentic breakfast. Peppe will personally prepare you a nice espresso while you enjoy a freshly baked cornetto.

But what really surprised us was the warm welcome from lovely Peppe, Anna, and Sanny. They efficiently manage this hotel, making you feel looked after at all times. Always keen to suggest the best things to do for the day, they would not hesitate to organize for you the most lovely daily tour! Please, trust their genuine advises and you will not be disappointed... this will make your trip to Ischia a unique one!

Most definitely, we will be back (hopefully) soon! 10 out of 10.

Ciao Peppe!
Luana & Nicola

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

It's now the six consecutive year that my family and I stay at this hotel. The owners make you feel as if you're part of the family and will always go the extra mile. Love the pool on the roof. The hotel has a bus stop literally out of the front door and it's location is perfect for a quiet break from the city hassle.
Really recommend visiting the island as it's beautiful and this hotel will only make your stay more awesome!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Steven V
Reviewed 3 April 2015

Hotel Residence St. Angelo is in a wonderful, exclusive, peaceful part of Ischia. Angela and Giuseppe and Sanny are incredible hosts and made us feel comfortable and welcome. We were given a home away from home! They went far beyond their expectations as hotel owners and gave us guides, tips and advice during our entire trip. I cannot thank them enough.

Room Tip: quiet rooms, wonderful spa, amazing location, easy transportation
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2014

The hotel itself is in an amazing location with an astonishing view of St Angelo. Giuseppe and Angela are wonderful hosts. They organized two delicious dinners as well as had scooters rented and delivered to the hotel. The breakfast was the perfect way to start the day and the hot springs pool is the icing on the cake.

• Stayed: October 2014