Romantica Resort & Spa(Sant'Angelo)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$225
US$193
Hotels.com
US$385
US$263
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

Hotel Residence Sant'Angelo(Sant'Angelo)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$110
US$105
  • Pool
Hotel Casa La Vigna(Sant'Angelo)(Great Value!)
US$88
Casa Adolfo(Sant'Angelo)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotel Apollon Club(Sant'Angelo)
US$249
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Hotel Casa Sofia(Sant'Angelo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$164
  • Beachfront
Hotel Villa Franz(Sant'Angelo)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Hotel Loreley(Sant'Angelo)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2016

We spent a week there with our two teenage children this past early May. The family running the hotel are extremely friendly, flexible and service minded. The food was surprisingly excellent even for our spoiled taste buds. The warm pool makes occasional bad weather no issue. Tre Sorelle is well situated at walking distance from beautiful Sant'Angelo and there are plenty of other things to see and do nearby.

Room Tip: Rooms with great views are a bit further from the pool. We had a room just opposite the pool which was very practical.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Prinseneiland
Reviewed 3 October 2014

excellent facilities and I was very very inpressed I must say we felt at home and thought this was the place we were looking for Very friendly staff as normal and we look forward to going again nexy yearrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank barstool2014
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I love this place, all Lovely, miss it!! <3 See you next year!! Thank you for all!! Service excellent, wonderful pool and vary beautiful garden!! The rooms are vary clean!! And vary vary nice food!! *************************************

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 87ryan
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Even if I'm italian, I try to write my review in english also for the foreign people.
the last September I came back with Simona for the third time in 2 years, and this time came with us also my mum.
Usually she is a very critical person, but at the hotel tre sorelle she was only able to say: beautiful, magnific, everything perfect.
And so it is: food delicious, place fabolous, people fantastic.
We'll come back again (also my mum) as soon as possible, because in no other place we can feel so good!
I hope you understand me, apologise me for my english.
Good holiday at hotel tre sorelle!
Sara

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank sara b
Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

We found this hotel on trip advisor and it was up to the reputation. Rooms are small and simply decorated, but clean and facing nice pool and garden . The best part is that you feel home and you feel energized by the three sisters , especially the ubiquitous Maria . Recommended !

• Stayed: September 2012