“The food is superb”

Ranked #20 of 153 Restaurants in Ischia
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I are here the last time I came to Ischia, a year ago. Having dined there last night I am pleased to say that the high standard has been maintained. The restaurant specialises in meat. I had the Weiner Schnitzel, which was superb. There is a lovely selection of wine too and the hosts are very accommodating

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Decent service.
We both hade meat and it was NOT tender at all. More like a dry groin. If you prefer very well done meat maybe this is for you. Maybe the grilled or raw meat is better but we were not so sure about the quality meat product in itself.
Decent prices and good dishes that include both fries and bruschetta.
Coffee good, but no hot milk coffe available.

1  Thank WilhelmSWE
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Went twice, had the mixed grill the first time, large helpings and cooked beautifully and the fillet steak on the second visit. The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. Prices were reasonable and lots of wines sold by the glass. I'd recommend a visit!!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

The restaurants in ischia sell pretty much the same thing. But this place is slightly different. It's all about the meat.
I had pork steak and my wife had a ribeye. They were very big. Very tasty. Accompanied by amazing potatoes.
A nice change from the usual. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Another one of my parents favourites when they go to Ischia every year, so I had to try it and it lived up to my expectations!
The food is second to none, you cannot fault it.
Roberto and his wife are absolutely lovely and so accommodating.
The portions are plentiful and such amazing quality, it was hard what to choose to have.
I didn't know what wine to have with my meal so Roberto decided for me and he couldn't have chosen better.. He knows his stuff!.
Can't wait to come back and visit, I would eat here every night of my holiday!
See you in September.