“June Hay”

Ranked #28 of 141 Restaurants in Ischia
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Went twice, had the mixed grill the first time, large helpings and cooked beautifully and the fillet steak on the second visit. The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. Prices were reasonable and lots of wines sold by the glass. I'd recommend a visit!!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

The restaurants in ischia sell pretty much the same thing. But this place is slightly different. It's all about the meat.
I had pork steak and my wife had a ribeye. They were very big. Very tasty. Accompanied by amazing potatoes.
A nice change from the usual. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Another one of my parents favourites when they go to Ischia every year, so I had to try it and it lived up to my expectations!
The food is second to none, you cannot fault it.
Roberto and his wife are absolutely lovely and so accommodating.
The portions are plentiful and such amazing quality, it was hard what to choose to have.
I didn't know what wine to have with my meal so Roberto decided for me and he couldn't have chosen better.. He knows his stuff!.
Can't wait to come back and visit, I would eat here every night of my holiday!
See you in September.
From the Hammonds!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

On the way down the Via del Porto you will be accosted by people telling you that their restaurant is the best. Ignore them, as soon as you sit down they ignore you and the food is usually indifferent. The Osteria del Porco is different. They do not tout for trade. We visited 3 times in a week and all the food was exceptional. The best is the Uruguayan steak is the best with a glass of Merlot (€20 for the steak and €6 for the wine). They also do the best gin and tonic in town

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

The Jazz music drifting from the door caught my ear and the appetizing menu caught me eye. The first night we dined here we had the grigliata mista with pork, beef and chicken. It was so delicious! The second night we dined here we had tagliata di 3 manzi with 3 different cuts of beef. It was mouth watering. For the second visit in a row we have left food on the table, not because it was bad, but because the portion was so big. We love the ambiance and enjoy lingering after our meal was over. The salami and cheese appetizer was also wonderful.

1  Thank Amber G