1,087 results
All reviewsbeautiful islandhis teamlacco amenohis brotherthermal spahalf boardturkish baththe great reviewsthis wonderful hotelplaces to visitlocal beachprofessional servicefabulous holidaymeat or fishslice of paradisefavorite hotelfavorite dishes
Reviewed 14 September 2017

our stay at the Villa Sirena Hotel was absolutely fantastic. we got picked up at the ferry port as we arrived from Naples, the communication until our stay was also very helpful. the hotel itself is beautiful and the stuff is really helpful and thinking of every detail. they provided day and evening programs which we also liked. if you go there, you have to take the half board- the food is so good! we loved it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Me and my husband had a blissful holidays in Hotel Villa Sirena. Everything about our stay was great: spacious room, attentive welcoming staff, incrediable view from the roof, health centre on the first floor of the hotel with thermal water where we would go after the beach, really nice beach with crystal water to which Alberto's brother took us every morning and great food at dinners. if you hesitate wheather to choose half-board - don't. The chef cooks amazing. The only thing for us was that we wasn't used to eat that much, in fact we never ate that much in our entire life, but the food was soo good, that it was hard to resist when Alberto was bringing the second big plate after appetizer and the first big one. There is a jaccusi on the roof, but sadly we didn't found time to try it on. Lookiing back to our vacation, this was definetely the best hotel we had in Italy. Small details made our stay there wonderful, like we were greated with Apertas by Alberto (feels like he makes the best one on the island), when we were celebrating our anniversary Alberto brought us some lovely appetizers to compliment champagne that we drinked watching sunset on the hotels' roof, on our last day brother of Alberto (sorry we forgot the name) took us to port, helping to carry heavy luggage, showed where the tickets to Sorrento is sold (and it's not exactly very near so it'd definetely take us long to figure it out if he hadn't helped us), waited until i successfully bought the tickes and only then left. And all of these and many others small things were being done without us asking for them, that made us feel especially welcomed.
I'll definately recommend this hotel to anyone and really hope to come back soon.

Room Tip: our room on the second floor was very nice, use the roof to have aperative and watch the sunset
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I can never say enough about our time at Villa Sirena and in Ischia. We have been there five times in the past five years and will visit again this October. Food at Villa Sirena - best ever... Service at Villa Siren - best ever... beauty of Isola d'Ischia- best ever...
The Monti family takes care of you and provides an experience like you have never experienced. DO NOT MISS Villa Sirena if you decide to visit Ischia... which you should do.

Room Tip: Love top floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Hotel villa Sirena was by far the best place we stayed whilst in Italy. The food was superb ( I'm half italian, I know) and the service was OUTSTANDING!!! The two brothers work very hard to cater to the needs of everyone. At one point I needed to go to the hospital and the Arnaldo dropped me there, kept checking in on me and even went to the hospital after I'd left the island and picked up all my discharge papers and sent them to me. That would not of been an easy process!
I cannot fault this place and cannot recommend it highly enough. I can't wait to return!
Thank you for a wonderful stay Hotel Sirena!

Stayed: May 2017
3  Thank Mjelfs
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

It's difficult to do justice to this wonderful hotel in a few words but it's clear from other reviews that everyone's experience is similar to ours. It's spotlessly clean, has very comfortable beds, good showers, fabulous food and plenty of it, excellent facilities but all of this only scratches the surface. Alberto and his family are hugely proud of their island and are determined to ensure that their guests have an unforgettable experience. They make it as easy as possible to visit the whole island, arranging transport and providing lots of information although it's very tempting to relax in the spa and on the rooftop terrace. Every guest is made to feel special and Alberto and his family show a genuine interest towards everyone. It's a wonderful balance of hotel facilities and friendly personal attention. From our initial enquiry to the very early morning transfer to the ferry nothing was too much trouble. We were in sore need of a relaxing and special holiday and that is exactly what we enjoyed. Alberto, you are a wonderful ambassador for Ischia and we look forward to our next visit.
Janet & Stephen M