Hotel Myage(Casamicciola Terme)
Hotels.com
US$144
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Poggio Aragosta Hotel & Spa(Casamicciola Terme)
US$129
US$117
Albergo L'Approdo(Casamicciola Terme)
US$139
US$104
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Albergo Terme Italia(Casamicciola Terme)
US$149
US$126
Orbitz.com
Villa Fiorentina Residence(Casamicciola Terme)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$78
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa(Casamicciola Terme)
US$678
US$329
Grifo Hotel Charme & SPA(Casamicciola Terme)
TripAdvisor
Paradise Relais Villa Janto(Casamicciola Terme)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Bel Tramonto(Casamicciola Terme)
1,027 results
All reviewsbeautiful islandlacco amenohis teamthis wonderful hotelthermal spatwo brothershalf boardthe great reviewsturkish bathferry portlocal beachfabulous holidayfabulous foodmeat or fishfor making our holidayslice of paradisefavorite hotel
Reviewed 22 May 2012

As others have said, the hotel is spotless, the food is great, the people so kind and generous!
Many thanks to Alberto, his brother and the rest of their family! As a single woman traveler, I was welcomed and well taken care of. As an American traveler, I was also welcomed and enjoyed the interchange between Italian and English languages. I promised Alberto that the next time I visit I will know more Italian and he said he would know more English!
The thermal pool onsite was very welcome after a long day of walking and sightseeing.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Emolly
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I chose this hotel because of the great reviews it had from previous guests. You can believe these reviews!! From my first inquisitive e-mail to them, to the big, gracious "Ciao - come back and see us again!" as they dropped me back at the ferry for my journey home :(, they treated me wonderfully. The service provided from the owners to the houskeeping staff is absolutely first class. This is one of the few places where you can truly feel as if everyone's only concern is that you have a great time on their beautiful island. There is always someone around to answer your questions, help you with plans or drop you off and pick you up. The hotel is beautiful, clean and the amenities are so relaxing I fell asleeep by the thermal pool. The food is so fresh, simple and good that there is no need to eat anywhere else - honestly!! (A big kiss to the chef for good AND healthy food!!) The breakfast, some of it made to order, is so filling that lunch was not even a thought while I was out. I fell in love with the island of Ischia. It is truly a well kept Italian secret, and I may be spoiling that by shouting my reviews from the rooftops!!! I will return again and again - this is my favorite place to relax and enjoy life. Truly a one of a kind experience.

Room Tip: From the tip of a previous traveler, I chose room 122 - gorgeous mountain view and all I heard was the singing of the birds.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank furryangels
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Could not ask for better at this lovely hotel. Great people run it and work there. Food is excellent, no need to go elsewhere. Bonus of thermal pool, sauna and kneipp/Japanese reflexology pool - very relaxing and rejuvinating. Price is right also! Would happily stay here again. Great people, hotel and services. Love you guys!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelheals
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I have to say it is infrequent that I take the time to write a note of complaint nor praise, BUT I must say that our find of this small hotel in Ischia, has made my whole vacation. We have been riding our bikes through Italy for 16 days when we decided to abandon our bicycles for 3 days in Ischia. In all our years of traveling in Italy I must say these are the nicest family and set of workers we have ever come across. Usually I feel that the Italians are doing me a favor by taking my money. Too busy smoking or talking to their friends on their cellular to check into a hotel , that you actually have a reservation for. That being said, from the email of the confirmation , to the pick up from the port, to the rides to the gardens, beach, to the advice on how to well spend your days, to the hospitality, to the service in the restaurant, to the great amount of choices and variety of food in the restaurant; I say BRAVO, and well done. You made my vacation. Grazia Mille a tutti, Hotel Villa Sirena. A fabulous stay. We are planning a return Pasquale and Natalie

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank natmacCr
Reviewed 30 August 2011

We stayed at Villa Sirena for 4 nights at the end of a tiring, hot, 2-week trip. We had tramped through dusty sights, climbed countless stairs, and sweated through near 100 degree temps. in late-summer Italy. We didn't know what to expect and had heard little about Ischia other than it was beautiful.
The hotel is nestled up in the mountain. It has welcoming open terraces and lots of lush greenery. Almost everything is covered with brightly painted tile. Our room was clean and comfortable, with a nice shower and excellent maid service.
The hotel has been in the family for generations and right from the start you know you are staying with a family.
Alberto, one of the owners, picked us up at the dock (you must take a ferry or hydrofoil to the island) and from that point on we were treated like royalty. The entire staff (extended family members) did everything they could to make our stay wonderful. We were greeted on the terrace with drinks as our bags were deposited in our room. We were given a tour of the hotel and it's spa facility, as well as a map of the island and a timetable of when the hotel shuttle would drop off and pick up. (We never consulted the schedule, Alberto and his brother Arnoldo took us wherever we wanted to go, whenever we wanted).
The driving on Ischia is the most hair-raising experience! Narrow cobbled streets, no sidewalks, dogs, old ladies, children all popping out. It was like being in a video game!
The most wonderful part of the stay was the dining. We selected the half board option (breakfast and dinner). We had an assigned table and waiter (lovely Paolo) for our entire stay. At breakfast Alberto comes around and gives two dinner choices - all locally grown/raised/prepared. The meals were bountiful- an appetizer would be waiting on our table, we would be served a first and second course and dessert. Between courses the waiters would bring around trays of second helpings. We were travelling with children and Alberto fussed over them (in Italian). He brought them the fruit that they liked, he offered to make special dishes for them, he even cut up my 10 year old's meat on 3 separate occasions, hoping she'd eat more (she was stuffed!) The food was the most delicious food I had in Italy.
Breakfasts were good too - served buffet-style - with homemade cakes and breads, homemade peach jam from their trees out back, big bowls of freshly-picked fruit, juice, yogurt, cereal. A nice spread - plenty, we thought, until Paulo came to our table with a platter of meats/cheeses, and took our omelette orders.
Alberto gave us the best advice for our daily activities. The beaches were lovely and good for the children (shallow, a long way out).
One night Alberto arranged a boat ride/night swim for any interested guests. No charge, just something nice for his guests.
The spa was on the lower level and was clean and well-kept. There was a thermal pool, a Turkish bath and a Kneipp course. (I encountered a few of these - a circular wading pool with rocks on the bottom and massaging jets. Half very hot, half freezing. Fun.)
If you don't speak Italian, it might be a little slow-going, but if anyone can make it work - this wonderful family can.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It's a unique place.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family