“Beautiful Island”
Review of Hotel Villa Sirena

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Casamicciola Terme
Hotel Villa Sirena
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We stayed in Hotel Sirena mainly because of all the great reviews and were not disappointed. This is a very comfortable and pretty Hotel combined with exceptionally attentive hosts. Alberto, Arnaldo and all the staff made our stay very enjoyable. Our room on the top floor gave us access to the roof terrace which has wonderful views of the surrounding area. The roads are quite steep and we were grateful to be driven to the nearest resorts and it just took a phone call to be driven back - nothing was too much trouble. Also should mention the food was very good and plentiful . An added bonus was the luxury of the thick white towelling robes provided and completely unexpected. Ischia is a very beautiful island and is well worth visiting .

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blondie037

Reviewed 22 May 2012

As others have said, the hotel is spotless, the food is great, the people so kind and generous!
Many thanks to Alberto, his brother and the rest of their family! As a single woman traveler, I was welcomed and well taken care of. As an American traveler, I was also welcomed and enjoyed the interchange between Italian and English languages. I promised Alberto that the next time I visit I will know more Italian and he said he would know more English!
The thermal pool onsite was very welcome after a long day of walking and sightseeing.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Emolly
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I chose this hotel because of the great reviews it had from previous guests. You can believe these reviews!! From my first inquisitive e-mail to them, to the big, gracious "Ciao - come back and see us again!" as they dropped me back at the ferry for my journey home :(, they treated me wonderfully. The service provided from the owners to the houskeeping staff is absolutely first class. This is one of the few places where you can truly feel as if everyone's only concern is that you have a great time on their beautiful island. There is always someone around to answer your questions, help you with plans or drop you off and pick you up. The hotel is beautiful, clean and the amenities are so relaxing I fell asleeep by the thermal pool. The food is so fresh, simple and good that there is no need to eat anywhere else - honestly!! (A big kiss to the chef for good AND healthy food!!) The breakfast, some of it made to order, is so filling that lunch was not even a thought while I was out. I fell in love with the island of Ischia. It is truly a well kept Italian secret, and I may be spoiling that by shouting my reviews from the rooftops!!! I will return again and again - this is my favorite place to relax and enjoy life. Truly a one of a kind experience.

Room Tip: From the tip of a previous traveler, I chose room 122 - gorgeous mountain view and all I heard was t...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank furryangels
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Could not ask for better at this lovely hotel. Great people run it and work there. Food is excellent, no need to go elsewhere. Bonus of thermal pool, sauna and kneipp/Japanese reflexology pool - very relaxing and rejuvinating. Price is right also! Would happily stay here again. Great people, hotel and services. Love you guys!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelheals
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I have to say it is infrequent that I take the time to write a note of complaint nor praise, BUT I must say that our find of this small hotel in Ischia, has made my whole vacation. We have been riding our bikes through Italy for 16 days when we decided to abandon our bicycles for 3 days in Ischia. In all our years of traveling in Italy I must say these are the nicest family and set of workers we have ever come across. Usually I feel that the Italians are doing me a favor by taking my money. Too busy smoking or talking to their friends on their cellular to check into a hotel , that you actually have a reservation for. That being said, from the email of the confirmation , to the pick up from the port, to the rides to the gardens, beach, to the advice on how to well spend your days, to the hospitality, to the service in the restaurant, to the great amount of choices and variety of food in the restaurant; I say BRAVO, and well done. You made my vacation. Grazia Mille a tutti, Hotel Villa Sirena. A fabulous stay. We are planning a return Pasquale and Natalie

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1.9 km away
Albergo Terme Italia
Albergo Terme Italia
#28 of 41 in Casamicciola Terme

Been to Hotel Villa Sirena? Share your experiences!