“Delicious locally sourced food, excellent service”
Review of Casa Rispoli

Casa Rispoli
Price range: US$24 - US$48
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cucina tradizionale con un pizzico di innovazione e rivisitazione. Presenti sulle piu importanti guide di Cucina (Gambero Rosso, Le Guide de L'Espresso, Il Mattina e la Repubblica)
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We found this restaurant on TA, and were so glad we went. It's right next to the main church in Cava, near the shopping area, and has both indoor and outdoor seating. The food was delicious - started with eggplant meatballs, then kingfish for me, and suckling pig for my partner. The suckling pig was amazing, my kingfish also perfect. I drank a Rose they recommended, and we finished the meal with rum baba layered with custard and bufalo yoghurt with raspberry sauce. Delicious.

There are newer reviews for Casa Rispoli

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We read some great reviews and decided to try it out as we are staying in Cava. Fantastic food, exemplary service and all round fantastic experience! Would highly recommend their own mozzarella and the tiramisu

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I can definitely say that in this restaurant we had one of the best dinners ever. The food was cooked and presented to perfection, the personal made us feel relaxed and at home ( although it is a select restaurant), and the entire atmosphere was sublime.
We had an array of dishes as we decided to try a bit of everything, and we don't regret it. Everything was so fresh, that for the sea food dishes it tasted like I had the sea in my mouth. The pasta ( home made) was yellow and perfectly combined with the ingredients.
Regarding the value,all I can say is that although the food is exceptional the prices are somewhere mid range superior. And its worth every penny.
I was surprised to discover that the owners are part of the the personnel.Both of them are hands down in the restaurant.They serve recommend the dishes, pick up the order and also collect the dishes once you finish. On top of everything they are friendly, opened, charismatic and do their best to ensure you have a good and over the top staying. All I can say is :Congratulations team for your work and dedication.
I wish more owners, employees and restaurants could be like yours. (Maybe you should open a training school for amenities and how to be a great guest) :)
Thank you again and the best of luck in the restaurant journey

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Found the place by absolute chance and, of course, being a Saturday night it was full but Marco just got a table for us. The we just put ourselves in Marco's hands and he designed the perfect dinner. Deserves six TripAdvisor stars and probably a Michelin star.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Whenever I would like to taste a Michelin star plats I go there! Simply delicious.. with each plate they represent a part of original Italian cuisine in combo with modern and peculiar ingredients ! shrimp on a bed of stracciatella (bufala cheese fillet!).. scallops ( Gordon Ramsey's favourite dish) excellent grilled meat.. tasty pasta ..and breath taking desserts.. how can say?!!! You should try it..

1  Thank Rania R