Palazzo Vingius
Hotel 7 Bello(Minori)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Villa Romana Hotel & Spa(Minori)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$133
US$129
US$122
US$113
Orbitz.com
Casa San Michele(Minori)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$130
B&B.it
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewssea viewcroissantsevery morningi highly recommend this hotelhot wateroverlooking the beachamalfi coasttraditional italian decorroom balconysmall balconythe busgreat coffeehotel is situatedthe ownerfantastic hotelfree wifistayed for nights
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice in cosy place. The rooms are very clean and view is perfect.
The service is very good, also tyere is a parking on the front of the hotel, wich is very noce when you arrived by car.
I recommend this hotel

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel. Lovely staff, amazing views from the balcony which faces the beach and Minori town front, a nice clean room with en suite shower and a good base for surrounding areas. Easy to find buses, boats, taxi's etc. Really reasonably priced too. Loved it, we'll be back!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank marcusdean72
Reviewed 16 April 2017

I can really recommend this place. I got the recommendation myself from a friend from work that has been there several times and I don’t regret that I took his advice. We had two rooms, one with a balcony and one with a window with sea view. It was a bit hard to find because there were so many buildings where the map marked the location. There is a lot of stairs up to the hotel, especially with suitcases. Unfortunately, there was some event going on and there were no parking places, but that was solved through the wonderful owners. They were amazing and very kind. No problem or questions were too big for them to solve. Andrea, Trofimena and Giuseppe made our stay worthwhile. We could have stayed in a shed if they were the owners, because they were so nice. We took the 1250 steps up to Ravello day two. We bought a bottle of wine for the owners to show our appreciation. Ravello is not very big and the wine shop had no completion, so the prices were a bit steep. However, they were kind and let us taste some of the wines. The room was nicely decorated and medium sized. Everything was working, except the wifi that was really shaky but the room was comfortable. There is also a terrace with sunbeds. The location was good and Minori is not so big, so we could go around and enjoy the town. We also got some good restaurant suggestions.

Room Tip: Higher floors have easier access with suitcases.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2017

I arrived there after a long drive from Napoli airport, the downstairs restaurant owner carried my bags upstairs, the front desk staff helped me with everything I asked for, advised and guided me when I needed.

My room had a big window with sea view, I enjoyed it very much in the mornings, the nights, every time.
They also have a parking space just downstairs, with a discount, a single payment for all day long. It really helped me and I did not have to worry about my car, I could see it from my window :)

I also enjoyed walking in the "Lemons Road", ask the front desk guy/girl, I was really happy to find that path because of the front desk woman.
Amazing views, amazing lemonchello :)

The one thing I should mention is that the place is not meant for the elderly, since there are a lot of stairs up, I was 33 when I was there and it was ok for me, sometimes a bit hard if I came back from a long day of walking around in the Amalfi coast.
It's a great location to go out from every morning, to anywhere.
Coming back in the evening is great also, since it's a quite and peaceful place.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing place . Stunning views from a room balcony ( breakfast and morning coffee can be served in your room so you can enjoy it on the small but cute balcony with sea view ) Very friendly and helpful people . Cosy, homely atmosphere of the hotel makes you feel that you are more than welcome here . I highly recommend this hotel . If you are looking for a place in Amalfi Coast and don't really know where you want to stay try Minori and Palazzo Vingius Hotel - you won't regret !

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple