All reviewssea viewhot tubevery morningamalfi coastlounge chairsoverlooking the beachthe buscakesthe ownerfantastic hotelfree wifihamsmall hoteleasy accessamazing viewssuitcasesstairs
Reviewed 16 March 2017

I arrived there after a long drive from Napoli airport, the downstairs restaurant owner carried my bags upstairs, the front desk staff helped me with everything I asked for, advised and guided me when I needed.

My room had a big window with sea view, I enjoyed it very much in the mornings, the nights, every time.
They also have a parking space just downstairs, with a discount, a single payment for all day long. It really helped me and I did not have to worry about my car, I could see it from my window :)

I also enjoyed walking in the "Lemons Road", ask the front desk guy/girl, I was really happy to find that path because of the front desk woman.
Amazing views, amazing lemonchello :)

The one thing I should mention is that the place is not meant for the elderly, since there are a lot of stairs up, I was 33 when I was there and it was ok for me, sometimes a bit hard if I came back from a long day of walking around in the Amalfi coast.
It's a great location to go out from every morning, to anywhere.
Coming back in the evening is great also, since it's a quite and peaceful place.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing place . Stunning views from a room balcony ( breakfast and morning coffee can be served in your room so you can enjoy it on the small but cute balcony with sea view ) Very friendly and helpful people . Cosy, homely atmosphere of the hotel makes you feel that you are more than welcome here . I highly recommend this hotel . If you are looking for a place in Amalfi Coast and don't really know where you want to stay try Minori and Palazzo Vingius Hotel - you won't regret !

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2016

We stayed there for 2 nights while visiting Amalfi coast. Minori is only 20 mins bus ride (SITA bus) from the city of Amalfi. The entrance is next to a restaurant and there are many steps before reaching the entrance. So pace yourself if you have big, heavy luggage. Also, it was raining on our arrival, so it was slippery and lighting wasn't that great. Mena checked us in and gave us room #5 which is on the 3rd floor. There's a small balcony w/sea view.

Bed was ok, and shower stall is on the smaller size. The hair dryer is hard to use as the hose gets hot and you can hold it. So it was practically useless! Note that the hallways are narrow and you can easily hear people walking and talking. Some kids were screaming their lungs out one early morning and woke us up!

We stayed towards the end of October and there was still mosquitoes. Please bring your insect repellent! Wifi was ok and breakfast was average. There were the usual, croissant, bread, jam/Nutella, some cold cuts. There were some tomatoes and super sweet clementines! You can get your tea/coffee. Staffs were all nice and friendly. Oh, there's a jacuzzi and it's free to use. However, if you want to have hot water, it cost 5 euro to warm it up. We find that strange as who wants to be in a cold jacuzzi in 55'f temperature.

On the date of departure, it was pouring heavily and we were told that was also a bus stop at the back of the hotel. That was helpful as we didn't have to drag our luggage all the way to the bottom via slippery steps.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wander_Eyes
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We LOVED this B&B. Staff were always available, helpful & friendly. Rooms were decorated with traditional Italian decor which we loved, were spacious & had a balcony with the most spectacular view overlooking the water and town. The bathroom was a good size and shower adequate. Good wifi and an extremely yummy breakfast which we LOVED. Great coffee too!! Really well located and a quick walk to anywhere in Minori. Jumped on the ferry to Positano, Amalfi & Capri and you just buy your tickets on the day at the wharf. Nice to stay in a quietier town as Positano, Amalfi and Capri extremely crowded & touristy. The walk up the stairs to the B&B was just beautiful as the views amazing. Minibar and safe in room. Only negative was the beds were too hard and the hairdryer was a bit antique, difficult to use & very slow.... We will definitley be back and highly recommend Palazzo Vinguis. We were very sad to leave. LOVED it!!

Room Tip: Ask for room with balcony
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Brooke G
Reviewed 8 October 2016

My wife and I stayed here for 5 days on our honeymoon. Our room had a lovely view, traditional Italian decor, bathroom was comfortable and roomy, shower adequate, and we had a cute balcony with table and chairs to look out over the water front. The breakfast was tasty and had lots of variety with excellent coffee (gluten free options provided). The hotel is in an excellent location in a really lovely, quieter Amalfi coast town. Great walks in the area. The only improvement would be if the bed was a bit softer.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple