All reviews hot tub sea view every morning overlooking the beach the owner amalfi coast cakes lounge chairs italian vacation recommend this hotel excellent location spent nights here hotel is situated the bus watch the world amazing views clean rooms
Reviewed 27 May 2015

What a Great hotel we stayed for 7 nights staff were so helpful, the room was spotless great views of Minori from our balcony. Cakes and coffee were amazing pastries baked fresh each morning. Highly recommend this Hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phillip R
Reviewed 19 May 2015

The location is great. The view from the hotel is beautiful; you are close to the beach, the village and the restaurants, but the hotel is situated a bit higher up and gives you a good panorama. The staff was very helpful and friendly, spoke English and eid their best to make our stay good. I would definitely stay there again, and I would choose Minori as base on this coast.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a marvellous view of the sea.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin M
Reviewed 7 April 2015 via mobile

We have just come back from a 6 night stay at this wonderful hotel. We were greeted warmly by Andreas who showed us to our spacious room which was spotlessly clean and had a balcony overlooking the delightful town of Minori and the sea.
We entered the hotel from the back door which opens onto the main coast road. If you approach the hotel from the front, which we used daily, you have a few steps to climb which we found were not a problem at all. In fact we enjoyed using them as you get a lovely different view of the town from each turn.
We slept well and enjoyed the ample breakfast which consisted of freshly baked croissants, pastries, cereal, toast with jams and fresh juice. There was also endless cups of great coffee. We could smell the pastries from our room each morning.
There is an option to have breakfast in your room/balcony but we preferred to use the dining room/dining balcony so we could talk to Andreas.
There is also a lovely sun terrace to enjoy and a hot tub.
This hotel is an excellent base for exploring the Amalfi coast using the local Sita buses which make stomach churning but stunning journeys along the coastal road. Minori has lots of places to eat and drink at. We used Gardinella for the delicious and very reasonable pizzas. We also can recommend ElDorado restaurant in neighbouring Miaouri right on the beach front serving a delicious fresh menu at very reasonable prices.
If you can, we would highly recommend taking a boat trip along the coast. We went from Salearno to Amalfi. Also visiting neighbouring Ravello is a must where the Villa Cimbroni has magnificent views along the coast. Pompeii is a must too.
We will definately be returning to this hotel Andreas and his wife made our stay very memorable and went out of their way to make our stay even more special. Thankyou so much

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sarah g
Reviewed 4 October 2014

I stayed at Palazzo Vingius for nine nights. I chose Minori because I had heard that it is an unspoiled village and is away from crowds. I chose Palazzo Vingius because I had read the reviews about it. My first encounter with Trofimina who is the owner was when I was in Amsterdam airport waiting for my flight and sent her an email reminding her to send a taxi for me at Naples airport. She immediately responded to me and indicated not to worry. As it turned out my flight had a one hour delay. When I arrived in Naples the taxi driver was patiently waiting for me. When I arrived at the hotel Trofimina who is very elegant opened the door for me and carried my luggage to my room. Trofimina offers lots of tours of the various islands and has a very caring staff. They prepare breakfast every morning, make omelets and all sort of coffee. Trofimina was constantly trying to find out how she can make my stay more comfortable. I highly recommend Palazzo Vingius to those who are traveling to Amalfi Coast.

Room Tip: All the rooms have sea views.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Mina R
Reviewed 26 September 2014

We cannot recommend the Palazzo Vinguis highly enough. Set in the most beautiful town of Minori on the Amalfi coast, the hotel has views to the mediterranean ocean, the main street and the breathtaking winding coastal road. Minori still has its fishing village atmosphere. We were lucky enough to have a balcony and the room was very clean with a very generous sized bedroom. Breakfast was generous and delicious and again with seating available on the balcony to the most magnificent views. Set conveniently in the heart of town it is close to the bus stop and wharf where the ferries depart for visits to other towns on the Amalfi Coast like Positano and Amalfi. Minori is a town with plenty of warmthness and heart and the people are very proud of their town. Palazzo Vinguis was the perfect stay for the perfect setting with the staff very helpful and welcoming and spoke good english. Be warned though, the from entrance has about 100 steps but this can be expected on the Amalfi coast. There is a back entrance to the hotel which helps avoid the majority of steps. We look forward to returning to Minori and staying again at Palazzo Vinguis which we couldn't fault.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple