Hotel Europa(Minori)
US$98
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Villa Romana Hotel & Spa(Minori)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$198
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 7 Bello(Minori)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$116
US$111
US$185
US$172
Orbitz.com
Casa San Michele(Minori)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$764
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssea viewevery morninghot tubi highly recommend this hoteloverlooking the beachcakesamalfi coastthe ownerlounge chairsitalian vacationroom balconyhotel is situatedthe buscute balconyfantastic hotelfree wifistayed for nights
Reviewed 7 April 2015 via mobile

We have just come back from a 6 night stay at this wonderful hotel. We were greeted warmly by Andreas who showed us to our spacious room which was spotlessly clean and had a balcony overlooking the delightful town of Minori and the sea.
We entered the hotel from the back door which opens onto the main coast road. If you approach the hotel from the front, which we used daily, you have a few steps to climb which we found were not a problem at all. In fact we enjoyed using them as you get a lovely different view of the town from each turn.
We slept well and enjoyed the ample breakfast which consisted of freshly baked croissants, pastries, cereal, toast with jams and fresh juice. There was also endless cups of great coffee. We could smell the pastries from our room each morning.
There is an option to have breakfast in your room/balcony but we preferred to use the dining room/dining balcony so we could talk to Andreas.
There is also a lovely sun terrace to enjoy and a hot tub.
This hotel is an excellent base for exploring the Amalfi coast using the local Sita buses which make stomach churning but stunning journeys along the coastal road. Minori has lots of places to eat and drink at. We used Gardinella for the delicious and very reasonable pizzas. We also can recommend ElDorado restaurant in neighbouring Miaouri right on the beach front serving a delicious fresh menu at very reasonable prices.
If you can, we would highly recommend taking a boat trip along the coast. We went from Salearno to Amalfi. Also visiting neighbouring Ravello is a must where the Villa Cimbroni has magnificent views along the coast. Pompeii is a must too.
We will definately be returning to this hotel Andreas and his wife made our stay very memorable and went out of their way to make our stay even more special. Thankyou so much

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sarah g
Reviewed 4 October 2014

I stayed at Palazzo Vingius for nine nights. I chose Minori because I had heard that it is an unspoiled village and is away from crowds. I chose Palazzo Vingius because I had read the reviews about it. My first encounter with Trofimina who is the owner was when I was in Amsterdam airport waiting for my flight and sent her an email reminding her to send a taxi for me at Naples airport. She immediately responded to me and indicated not to worry. As it turned out my flight had a one hour delay. When I arrived in Naples the taxi driver was patiently waiting for me. When I arrived at the hotel Trofimina who is very elegant opened the door for me and carried my luggage to my room. Trofimina offers lots of tours of the various islands and has a very caring staff. They prepare breakfast every morning, make omelets and all sort of coffee. Trofimina was constantly trying to find out how she can make my stay more comfortable. I highly recommend Palazzo Vingius to those who are traveling to Amalfi Coast.

Room Tip: All the rooms have sea views.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Mina R
Reviewed 26 September 2014

We cannot recommend the Palazzo Vinguis highly enough. Set in the most beautiful town of Minori on the Amalfi coast, the hotel has views to the mediterranean ocean, the main street and the breathtaking winding coastal road. Minori still has its fishing village atmosphere. We were lucky enough to have a balcony and the room was very clean with a very generous sized bedroom. Breakfast was generous and delicious and again with seating available on the balcony to the most magnificent views. Set conveniently in the heart of town it is close to the bus stop and wharf where the ferries depart for visits to other towns on the Amalfi Coast like Positano and Amalfi. Minori is a town with plenty of warmthness and heart and the people are very proud of their town. Palazzo Vinguis was the perfect stay for the perfect setting with the staff very helpful and welcoming and spoke good english. Be warned though, the from entrance has about 100 steps but this can be expected on the Amalfi coast. There is a back entrance to the hotel which helps avoid the majority of steps. We look forward to returning to Minori and staying again at Palazzo Vinguis which we couldn't fault.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Milly B
Reviewed 16 September 2014

My boyfriend and I arrived in Minori and Palazzo Vingius after 3 days in busy Napoli, and for me it was like a breath of fresh air. Previously I had seen such sceneries only in the pictures and photos and couldn't fancy staying in such a place. I liked everything about the Palazzo: we had a very clean and spacious room with a balcony and a sea view, the breakfast with fresh cappucinos was served on the sunny terrace and few times a day we had a regular training when climbing 100 steps to the Palazzo. No problems with the shower and hot water. And it's so relaxing to go to sleep and wake up to the sound of waves. Trofimena, you and your colleagues, do a great job!

Minori is also the right place to explore the Amalfi coast from. It is quiet and the number of busy tourists is fewer than in Amalfi, Maiori and Positano. One can use a SITA bus or a boat to visit all these places as we did. And each time returning to Minori in the evening I felt happy I had chosen this place for a 4-days stay of our Italian vacation.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank OlgaSh77
Reviewed 6 September 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights in September, the hotel is spotlessly clean, the room was quite small but big enough for our needs, the view was fantastic looking out over the sea but the cost of this was the 120 steps to get to the room, it didn't really bother us but it definitely wouldn't have been suitable for someone who struggles to walk etc. the breakfast was typical continental and the staff were very pleasant and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family