US$113
  • Restaurant
US$100
US$96
Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
Ibis Dublin(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$181
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$113
Ashemere Lodge(Clondalkin)
TripAdvisor
1,325 results
All reviewsjoels restaurantcity centrepetrol stationminute walkshuttle busfree parkingnaas roadlovely hotelred cow luasluas stopwould highly recommend this hotelhotel barstayed here for one nightfamily roomnewlands crosschecking outbar food
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in December and loved it. The staff are so nice from check in to the Bar and Restraunt. It's easy found too if you have and sense of direction and walking distance of the Luas..

We will be back again soon.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank maleilish79
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

While it’s a bit from the airport it suited us as we came in towards Dublin on the Naas Road and had a car to continue onto the airport the following morning.
Reception staff were very welcoming, lovely rooms and communal areas in the hotel.
We had dinner in a restaurant just across from the front door of the hotel (Joel’s I think) ideal for guests, great menu service & food.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel over New Year for my partners 21st birthday, thinking it would be good to get a few days away and celebrate. Unfortunately we did not enjoy the trip for a few reasons.

Firstly, we got a taxi from the airport to our hotel costing over €50 for a 20 minute journey. We were warned before going that Dublin was expensive but we didn’t quite believe just how expensive it was, this came to our attention very quickly on arrival.

The area around the hotel was lovely but lacked things to do, resulting in us spending the majority of our time away stuck in the hotel as we grudged spending another €50-60 in a taxi to the centre of Dublin.

Overall the hotel and staff were 10/10 fantastic, hotel room was clean and modern. I requested a bottle of prosecco on arrival, which did not fault.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

From booking to departure the staff at the hotel were excellent. On checking in they were very busy but organised. The room was spacious,warm and spotless. The one thing that I do find annoying I'd like a lot of hotels is the lack of plugs for phones etc.
Got the Luas (10 minute walk) but shuttle service is available for events. Had lovely food in the bar and very friendly and prompt service. There was an office party night in the hotel that night and I watched a staff member checking on people who may have had one too many..Nice touch and was good customer service. Breakfast was excellent although I suggest that people be advised where things are as it is a bit disjointed and people did not see the fresh fruit etc. Food was excellent and staff very friendly. Overall a great experience and will definitely be back

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

My husband and I where fortunate to stay here as a gift from my daughter.I would highly recommend this hotel.Friendly welcome and Staff pleasant.The room was clean and comfortable with beds and room cleaned daily

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple