Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
PricelineUS$96
Hotels.comUS$95
getaroom.comUS$102
1,194 results
All reviews business park train station city centre free shuttle public transport hotel is situated booked this hotel lovely hotel saturday night heuston euros barman
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2020 via mobile

To all the staff and andrea.

I would just like to thank all the staff and the manager andrea for making my birthday a great experience. Myself and the girls stayed in ur hotel yesterday and have to say staff are so friendly and helpful and couldnt do enough for us all. During this hard time too they managed everything so well. Just also would like to say a big thank you to andrea too who went the extra mile and sent a drink over to us all. Was a lovely touch and very greatful . Myself and all the girls had an amazing time at ur hotel and will be back soon and as a travel agent myself ill be telling clients about ur hotel if they need a place to stay while in dublin. Sorry for the long email but really wanted to thank you all again for making my birthday stay one of the best .

Thanks
Jen

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank N9595TOjenniferg
Reviewed 6 July 2020

Stayed here for 3 nights on business in the area, hotel is clean comfortable and it was especially comforting to see all social distancing measures are in place. This was first time staying here and I will stay again when in the area. Had food one of the nights the chicken skewers were excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DublinSuzy
Reviewed 3 July 2020

Booked this hotel for 2 employees recently. From the booking enquiry to the feedback from my staff that stayed, I am extremely impressed with the outstanding and (currently rare in this industry) approach to customer service.

The hotel is ideally placed for transport links into the city. This also makes this hotel a good satellite base for accessing regional areas.

It's a race to the bottom these days with hotels competing on prices, but what edges a hotel forward and makes them more noticeable, is the service . They hit the bell initially, which makes me and my staff happy. Hit the bell twice, I'm curious, hit the bell 3 times and they deserve my loyalty and faith.

The Sales & Marketing manager personally took care of my bookings over 2 weeks and extended every courtesy possible. My staff need to be productive and need to be well rested and well fed to do so. The cleanliness of the rooms have been reported back to me as impeccably clean. The hotel staff are endlessly accommodating and the manager has maintained contact with me owing to fluctuations in amount of nights my staff need to stay.

( I used to be a customer service manager for a premium airline at London Heathrow and I would consider myself spoiled if I had staff like these in my team ).

Making business connections are valuable and enable me to trust a company to cover their end whilst we cover ours. The airlines we use are also chosen solely because of how we are treated, I recommend them when I have the opportunity to.

Now I've found Aspect Park West, I don't only recommend them at this opportunity, I urge you to aim for them when looking for quality corporate accommodation, value for money and impeccable customer service in the Dublin area.

Thank you Niamh.

Niall Gleeson CHS

Room tip: Budget prices, but not budget accommodation. Rueben's restaurant is a must.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Niall G
Reviewed 1 July 2020 via mobile

Well we were supposed to stay a week lasted one night and left no coffee facilitys in the room which stank of weed and when i asked about the pool facilities to be told it was a complex down the rd which had closed and if i wanted a swim i could use the canal i was recommended this place but definitely won't be going back it seemed to be a place you could book a room by the hour

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank johncI4861RC
ParkwestAndrea, General Manager at Aspect Hotel Park West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2020

Hi John,

Firstly thank you for your review, I am so sorry that I did not have an opportunity to discuss this with you before you left, I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to contact me at the hotel to discuss further.

We removed our cups and saucers from the bedrooms due to Covid-19, we have since moved to a safer disposable system which we have placed in our rooms this week. I am sorry we did not have this facility in place when you stayed.

We did have use of a nearby gym/pool facility but we are no longer offering or advertising this service, I would be really interested to know with whom you spoke that gave you this information, joking or not, this is not how I expect my staff to deal with guest queries. I am also very sorry that we cannot offer a pool/gym facility.

I am not sure about the smell from your room, I can tell you that we do not tolerate anyone smoking in our bedrooms, we have a strict charge policy in place for anyone who breaches this regulation and smokes in any of our bedrooms. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and i am sure you can see from our previous reviews that our customers have scored us quite highly in this regard.

As mentioned above, I would really appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you in person, please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel if you could spare the time.

With renewed apologies,

Andrea

Reviewed 27 June 2020

i've stayed here twice in the last 8 years, it has always been a comfortable and pleasant stay.

Rooms were good in size, clean and functional. We had a couple of issues with key cards working but this was sorted out very quickly and resolved.

The buffet breakfast was well cooked, fresh and had variety. A member of my group is a vegan and she had enough to eat.

The car park is on the left of the building, it gets dark at night however, is very well lit and has CCTV so we felt safe.

It would be useful if you are visiting the business area nearby, but is still only a short drive to access the major routes locally.

The reception and catering staff have been very helpful to us during both our stays. We had a drink at the bar on our second stay, the beer was cold, the wine was tasty and the prices were very reasonable.

The value was good on the times we stayed, if we get a good deal on our next visit in February, we would definately stay again.

Date of stay: July 2019