“Evening Meal I recently had”
Review of The Laurels

The Laurels
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Clondalkin
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

Evening Meal
I recently had the pleasure of dining here for a meal. It was delicious. I had the wings to start followed by the most tenderest steak that I have enjoyed in a long time. I cannot recommend the laurels more highly than this review.
Paul Cork

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank PH50
LouisF631, Owner at The Laurels, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Thanks Paul for a great review. Delighted you enjoyed your meal and visit with us. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Write a reviewReviews (149)

Reviewed 5 July 2020

Food is terrible and very bad customer service do not eat here!!! Place should be lucky to be still open

Date of visit: July 2020
5  Thank H2978NHemmad
Reviewed 2 January 2020

Enjoyed a great meal (bar menu) and watching the match with kids, wife and mother-in-law. Everyone had good food all washed down with coke, wine and Guinness!

Date of visit: December 2019
3  Thank 748simony
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

‘Popped in’!!! and stayed for dinner and a fair few drinks Atmosphere was great, staff polite and dinner was bloomin’ delicious....

Date of visit: November 2019
3  Thank TaraM1187
Reviewed 30 October 2019

I had a lovely lunch with my friend on Tuesday, unfortunately it was spoiled by the price my friend was charged for a pint of blackcurrant. I had a pint of water with ice for nothing, and my friend paid 2.20e for a pint of water with blackcurrant, when we queried the price we were told that it was right because they have to pay for it to.So great food,but stick to pints if water guys

Date of visit: October 2019