3,050 results
All reviews gusto restaurant shopping centre kudos bar kids club swimming pool family break family room tayto park the bus leisure facilities dublin zoo lovely hotel busy hotel saturday night clarion cinema sharon
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here recently with friends for the purpose of exploring the sights and wonders of Dublin. Great base hotel to use as it is only a ten minute taxi to Dublin City centre! Staff were friendly from the receptionist at check in, to the duty manager, to the senior management. Paul was exceptional helpful and provided my fiends and I with a show-round of the hotel and the facilities they could offer. He explained the exciting future the hotel has ahead and I will definitely be back to see this! Breakfast was lovely, with a great choice of continental and full Irish. Well done team Clayton, you’ve done it again! And as you say .... your stay your way!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Adam H, Manager at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Samuel,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you find our staff friendly and helpful. I will make sure to share your feedback with everybody. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

My son booked this hotel for himself and me. He was meeting up with friends and so was I. We arrived to find that there were no parking spaces on the ground floor carpark or anywhere near to the hotel. I dropped my son off and asked him to book in and I would follow as I was late to meet my friend. Staff refused to allow him as he was 17 years old. When I abandoned my car, the reception staff asked if my son was staying alone which I said No and I informed them I was staying. Quickly, over the receptionist shoulder another stout women appeared asking me was I sure as my son was under 18! Then she quickly disappeared to a room behind the reception and a man with glasses appeared asking me was I sure. I said yes. Totally humiliating!!
I had intended to visit my friend and leave my car at her home and taxi back to the hotel but was forced to pay the extra 6euros for underground parking which was FULL to capacity!! I had to wait until a car left to find a space.
The worst was that when I cancelled my visit with my friend as I was made feel I had to stay in the hotel the room phone rang from reception and when I answered and they heard my voice they hung up - clearly verifying my stay.
I was so disgusted with the way the staff treated me - I felt I had stolen from them even when I had paid in advance for the stay, that when my son was due to come back to the hotel I collected him and drove all night home - didn't stay or have breakfast I paid for!!
Avoid unless you like playing foolish games and totally feeling worthless!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sjm S
Adam H, Manager at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Hi Sjim,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide me with your feedback. I am disappointed to read of the issues you encountered. I would like to discuss these issues further, could you please contact me on coneill@claytonhotels.com at your earliest convenience.

I do apologize for the issues you encountered and I hope to hear from you soon

Kind regards
Ciaran O Neill

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Having used the Clayton Hotel yesterday for the delivery of a training programme, we were impressed with the standard of meeting room facilities and, in particular, the professional support provided (thank you Helena!).

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Adam H, Manager at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed our meeting room facilities. I will pass your good words to Helena. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. Nice hotel the room was lovely a big thank you to Brigetta at reception who was very welcoming and very helpful. The staff really make this hotel for me. All the staff are very helpful and friendly. The hotel is very close to Liffey Valley shopping centre. We got the no 40 bus from Liffey valley to the city centre which is very convenient. Nice swimming pool also.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Adam H, Front Office Manager at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Martina,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! I am glad that You find our Hotel staff very friendly & helpful. I will share your comments with Brigitta and the rest of our team. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Our stay was amazing, we went to the restaurant gusto that’s located in the hotel, one of the girls who works there Amanda was nothing but helpful such a polite girl, made our flow easy , we would definitely stay here again and attend the restaurant

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andrzej P, Manager at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Kealan,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay enjoyable, especially Amanda . Please do stay connected with us on social media to keep up to date with any news and offers from the hotel that you might be interested in. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,