“Lovely meal!”

Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Clondalkin
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pandinis Restaurant is located in Newlands Cross, Clondalkin Dublin 22. A modern Italian restaurant that offers an intimate and elegant setting with an informal family atmosphere, sumptuous food and excellent service. Our talented Italian head chef, Cornelitto has over 17years experience in producing fine quality Italian food and delivers great taste and flavour. The emphasis throughout Pandinis is on providing some of the finest wines from all the great regions of Italy, such as Piedmont, Tuscany and Sardinia, that would make you feel like you are dining in the heart of any famous historic Italian city. Pandinis offers a wide variety of traditional Italian dishes, including a wide range of pizza and pasta dishes, in addition to meat and vegetarian dishes. Pandinis use the finest and freshest ingredients, sourced directly from Ireland and Italy whenever possible. We ensure that our customers receive close personal attention by our staff to ensure absolute comfort and pleasure. From Dublin to Venice, Pandinis provides a wonderful Italian experience. Buon Appetito.
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We ate here after reading reviews on tripadvisor and staying close by in a hotel. Restaurant has a lovely atmosphere. All staff were very friendly and service was excellent. I had brushetta, pizza and panna cotta. All food was well presented and was tasty - but i have had nicer italian food. Reasonably priced as it was early bird so 20% off. However the menu itself is very expensive to start with. I had pinot wine which i didn’t really like. A pleasant experience but don’t think i would return.

2  Thank kat_monty
Pandinis, Owner at Pandini's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hi kat_monty,

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience at Pandini's. It was good to hear that you enjoyed your meal.

We were surprised at your feedback on our pricing, especially as you pointed out you were there for our early bird. We run an early bird offer every night of the week, including Saturday and Sunday with discounts of up to 25%.

The prices on the menu also reflect the high-quality ingredients we choose. It is very important to us to select the best possible for our dishes, so as to meet the quality expected by our loyal customers.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant food is always great staff are always friendly we dine here every few weeks and are always happy when we leave

1  Thank Annmarie S
Pandinis, Owner at Pandini's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hi Annmarie,

Thank you so much for leaving us this lovely review!

It's always great to hear from a regular customer like yourself! We hope that you will continue to visit and enjoy our dishes :)

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Second time here.. Food is brilliant, staff are polite and it's really good value. Would definitely return again. Puts some city based restaurants to shame

1  Thank Jason B
Pandinis, Owner at Pandini's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hi Jason,

Firstly - thanks for not only visiting us twice recently but also taking the time to leave this lovely review!

We are so happy to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed both meals at Pandini's - you've got us blushing with your feedback!

Perhaps we'll make it a third visit soon? ;)

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We booked a table here on friends recommendation but I was disappointed at the quality of the food.
My daughters had chicken wings starter which were just bones in sauce not a scrap of meat on them . I had garlic bread starter which was 2 slices of dry hard white bread with no taste . My daughter then had the pizza which was just cheese and stodgy .
I had the chicken florentine and the sauce and potatoes were ok but the chicken was dry tasteless and grey looking
My other two daughters seemed to enjoy their meal tho'
This is a popular restaurant in Clondalkin and I really don't know why
The staff were lovely it had to be said

1  Thank GoPlaces219556
Pandinis, Owner at Pandini's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hi there,

Firstly, we would like to apologise for your recent experience in our restaurant. As you mentioned, we pride ourselves on being a popular local choice and this doesn't meet our usual standards.

We are sorry not to have met your expectations on this occassion, however we will always accomodate when someone is unhappy or dissatisfied with their meal. If you had raised this during the visit we could have replaced the meal, or compensated you in another way.

We do hope you'll give us another opportunity to impress and visit again,

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Visited whilst staying at a nearby hotel - decided I needed to get some fresh air and a change from the hotel menu.

I entered and a member of staff was in the process of taking payment from a departing customer so he asked me to wait.

Payment took a few minutes as cards were refused but eventually the payment was complete. However, by now another customer had come forward and wished to settle their bill. With no acknowledgement to me the staff member proceeded to take their payment.

I though of leaving at this point but decided to wait - what a mistake. Having taken payment the staff member turned his attention to me, thinking I was about to be seated he turned around and said "can your wait a minute" - well at this point I decided that I couldn't and left.

I can only assume that times are good and that my money wasn't required - I am back next week on business but won't be beating a path to their door!

3  Thank BigST99