2,233 results
All reviews red cow new wing cocktail bar city centre nice hotel min walk luas stop car parking following morning top class family room tram ireland concert motorway
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Arrived at 12:45 and on checking in i was asked for extra €10 which i questioned and this was waived. No bath in room. Heineken on tap could be a lot better especially for price. Club sandwich horrible in bar.

Room tip: No bath in room.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RedCowMoranDublin, Manager at Red Cow Moran Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear fbrown358266,

Greetings from The Red Cow Moran Hotel!

Thank you for providing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are sorry to learn that your expectations were not met at our hotel, which otherwise has a track record of receiving positive reviews. All your concerns have been shared with our team to rectify them at the earliest. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you! Just on the hindsight, we do charge €10 extra on early check-in or late check-out to all our guests.

Please stay assured we will definitely surpass all your set expectations, do give us another chance!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Omg this place should be condemned!
From arrival the check in process was very chaotic, the front desk proceeded to tell us our reservation was a mess. Umm, I’m not sure why he shared those details with us.
The corridors reeked of mould.
The room itself was an abomination, I really don’t know how this hotel remains in business.
It really needs to be revamped from top to bottom.
I would never stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear H K,

Greetings from The Red Cow Moran Hotel!

Feedback is crucial for our continuous growth and enhancing experiences for our future patrons. Our team strives to offer an exceptional stay to our guests and their dedicated efforts combined with the best-in-class amenities have successfully garnered us the patronage of many. However, it disheartens us that the same wasn’t achieved during your visit. We have noted your concerns and we assure you that the requisite amendments will be done at the earliest.

We do hope that you’ll give us another opportunity to welcome you back with the excellent staycations that we are known for.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

With work going on on the outside of the hotel , construction work was supposed to be limited to 8am/5pm but I had no peace but extremely loud drilling going on until 6pm!!!Check in receiption girl was unfriendly and told me my bed and breakfast deal couldn’t be changed to bed/breakfast and evening meal then after a fuss managed to do it but when I went down to dinner I was booked in and another 15/20 minutes was spent sorting this out again even thought the £148 rate had been charged,

Room tip: Do not have a room in East wing at the moment, construction work and have to use service lift
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear tinajones2018,

Greetings from The Red Cow Moran Hotel!

Thank you for your email and sharing your detailed on TripAdvisor.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you as you were disturbed by the noise. We will ensure that we allocate a quieter room for you on your future visits. Your feedback about the service at the reception has been noted. I sincerely apologise that you had to wait to manage the B&B. I have personally shared your feedback with the team and let me assure you that greater care will be taken.

We thank you for your valuable feedback as, it is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

I don't know where to start. The hotel didn't show that my room was paid in full before arrival so I had to put it on my card until I figured out what went wrong.The person at the front desk had such a thick Russian accent that I couldn't understand her. The lobby looks fairly nice, but the third floor hallways were dark and dirty. The carpet didn't look like it had been vacuumed in at least a week. There were dirty dishes outside of a room that were never picked up during our stay.The room was straight out of the '50s, and needed a remodel badly.We went down to Tom's Table and bought some dessert to bring back to the room, but it was awful. We walked down to McDonald's for dinner instead of taking another chance on the food.There were a lot of people checking in, which was super confusing based on our experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear carandbri,

Greetings from The Red Cow Moran Hotel!

At the outset, please allow me to extend my most sincere apologies for the shortcomings in our services that you encountered during your stay with us. In our business, every moment is a moment of truth and in this case, we seem to have failed.

We value your feedback; as it is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward for another opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel and provide you with an experience that you rightfully expect from The Red Cow Moran Hotel.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

With the exception of Sophie I was very disappointed with the reception.Very slow and disregarded my issue over noise.They even sniggered about it!A formal complain to the head office will be made.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear paul517,

Warm greetings!

Thank you for taking time out to write about your recent experience with us at The Red Cow Moran Hotel.

While my team and I constantly strive to provide our guests nothing but the best of services and hospitality, your feedback regarding the service on arrival has caught my attention.

Please rest assured it has been addressed with the concerned department heads.

Your generous compliments for Sophie has been passed on to her.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a wonderful stay.