2,115 results
All reviews red cow cocktail bar new wing city centre lovely hotel luas stop full irish breakfast following morning top class tea coffee family room tram sinead ireland pity concert motorway
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very welcoming and accommodating. They even have me a mending kit. Very clean and quiet and staff are always available and approachable. In a good place easy to access Dublin centre and very cheap especially for what you get.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I travelled over on the ferry from Holyhed to Dublin and when we got to the Red Cow Moran hotel we were very pleased with it.The staff on the desk were very welcoming and the rooms we had were lovely.There were 17 of us in the party over for the six nations to support Wales.We were all allocated rooms on the 5th floor which was great and the rooms were very spacious and cleanand toiletries supplied in the bathroom.We all had a buffet breakfast for the 3 days we stayed and we couldn't fault it at all.The staff were very friendly and the banter with the rugby was great.I would highly recommend thi hotel and the location was great.I would love to visit this hotel again.

Room Tip: Lovely spacious and spotlessly clean
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Breakfast paid for when we checked in, following morning got breakfast delivered to the room, they tried to charge me €40 for this.... I had to query at reception and tell them breakfast had been paid for already.... seriously €40 for 2 breakfast that was just awful couldn't eat it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018

great place to stay, lovely clean, modern rooms, great staff and toasty warm with the real fires which we badly needed during such a cold and snowy week. Food very good and plenty of choice of places to eat. Would stay again without doubt

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was €15 a head to start with but was a buffet breakfast and delicious. The room we were in was part of the old hotel and we had booked the new one. My fiancé had a bad reaction to the bed linen and was told it was because they use stronger detergents as its a hotel it needs to ensure no germs dust etc is on the bedding. The walk to the luas is about 10mins which is handy enough. The second night we were there my partner ordered a cheese, tomato, ham sandwich without the ham as she's a vegetarian. The sandwich came out with ham on it. We sent it back and basically got the same sandwich reheated in the microwave and it was like a brick. They said they do food until 10:30 this was at 10:15 when we ordered it and was told when we sent it back the chef had gone home. I asked to speak to the manager and the manager on duty was very nice and got someone else to make a sandwich for my fiancé and also gave us a free round for the inconvenience, so he did handle the situation very well in fairness to him.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple