2,116 results
All reviews red cow cocktail bar new wing city centre lovely hotel luas stop full irish breakfast following morning top class tea coffee family room tram sinead ireland pity concert motorway
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Bhí Elizabeth in ann an ghnó a dhéanamh trí mheán na Gaeilge. Chuir sí fáilte romham agus nuair a thug sí an eochair dom mhínigh sí dom cá raibh mo sheomra. Chomh maith le sin nuair a chuala sí cé’n fáth go raibh mé ansin thug sí treoir dom. Maidin lár na mhárach ceistigh díom an raibh gach rud I gceart dom. Bhí mé abálta a rá lei go raibh mé thar a bheith sásta le gach rud.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Fantastic hotel with the friendliest of staff, the room was spotless clean and comfortable we had a fantastic meal at the restaurant (Tom's Place) where again the staff were fantastic. The hotel is situated outside the city but is close to a local tram line (Red Cow Luas Stop) and is about 5 minutes walk which will bring you right into the heart of the city. Great place to stay plenty of parking and takes the hassle out of cueing in traffic trying to get into the city I will definitly be back for another stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a girls weekend in Dublin; initially very impressed with the hotel and room. On our last day at the hotel we went to the bar to order some lunch before a flight. The bar “supervisor” Anwar? served my friends and I. Having ordered a pint of Diet Coke anwar proceeded to spill half of the drink on the bar having put too much ice in and had to be reminded that he would need to refill my drink up to pint level. This was done with serious attitude. My friends and I ordered 3 minutes apart, just sandwiches, having waited half an hour longer than us for her food, my friends order was wrong. This issue was however very efficiently resolved by a female member of staff, Lyndsey I believe. The bar supervisor has poor attitude, poor customer service and poor basic knowledge of bar work, post lunch issue he then proceeded to try to charge me €4.90 which is the price of tea for two, despite serving my tea in a tea pot for one. Basic mistakes that spoilt what was otherwise a good stay. Other staff members appeared to agree that the bar supervisor was not fit for purpose.

3  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 4 February 2018

The hotel was fine. Service was good. staff very pleasant. Food excellent However leaving the hotel at 9.30 pm was a horrible experience. A wayward journey from the car park with no road markings or directional signs was a nightmare experience. Not a sign of any description. Its extremely dangerous as when you exit onto the road you have practically no time to figure which of 3 roads to take to get you to your destination. A big mistake changing from the original exit.

Room Tip: Only there for a meeting
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The staff from start to finish were rude and abrupt. Not once did anyway smile or wish us a pleasant stay. Room okay but not 4 star standard. Bed comfortable. Rooms fairly clean although a traveller in our group found a hair in her bed. When we arrived we found trays of room service left overs left out in the corridors. Not the first impression you want for your holiday. Could have been a good stay but the rude reception staff ruined it. Won’t be staying again. Won’t be recommending.