2,125 results
All reviews red cow cocktail bar new wing city centre lovely hotel luas stop full irish breakfast following morning top class tea coffee family room tram sinead ireland pity concert motorway
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I booked a family meal for 21 in Toms table restaurant and staff were fantastic, food excellent! The hotel room was lovely and breakfast was delicious, I will be back and would recommend it for a nice meal or event.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RedCowMoranDublin, General Manager at Red Cow Moran Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear nicolabV5754N,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Dublin.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We have been staying in the Red Cow hotel often the last few years. We really loved it. The new rooms are fab! When we checked in and got one of the old rooms we were disappointed they are nowhere as nice as the rooms in the new part. When we checked out we had to pay 8 € for the car park. We only parked for a few hours. This was the last time we stayed there.

Dear nathalie_sheehan,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us here at the Red Cow Moran Hotel. I was sorry to read that you didn't totally enjoy your experience on this occasion.
I would like to discuss this with you further and I would be grateful if you would contact me directly on 01 4593650

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Reviewed 28 January 2018

The hotel was good value for a Christmas eve arrival into Dublin. The location at the south west was convenient for an early morning drive to Killarney.

The rooms were very well appointed and the staff were very helpful.

Room Tip: Above average appointments.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear PeterM222000111555,
Thank you for your kind review of the Red Cow Moran Hotel, I was glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope to get to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We stayed at this hotel in clondakin Dublin with 5 children. 2 young and 3 older we had a lovely stay and the staff were lovely. I'd recommend this for families as it is central to all the family activities. The rooms are spacious and clean and comfortable. Thanks for a lovely stay

Dear helujalija,
Thank you for your review and I am delighted to read that you and your family had a pleasent experience, Looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night in the middle of January l. The room was excellent quality as were the staff wo were very friendly and professional. Breakfast was great as were drinks at the bar. Everything was jvery high quality and very impressive.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Steve C,
Thank you for your kind review of your recent experience.
I hope to welcome you back in the near future to the hotel

Kind Regards,