2,033 results
All reviews course meal food was lovely free parking enjoyable stay city centre tayto park bar food zoo luas
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Just what was needed. Hotel and Staff excellent.Will stay again.Location was central easy to get too. Had dinner and it was most enjoyable,service was excellent ,food was tasty and plenty choices.Room was comfortable shower high standard. TV had all the channels.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laura M, Guest Relations Manager at Green Isle Hotel Conference & Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Hi,
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am especially happy to hear that you found the service excellent and that the food was tasty. I am very happy to hear that you will be back, I will pass on your kind words on to our team here. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

My self and my children were so disappointed that the pool was out of order. This was our main purpose for traveling to ur hotel. As we do twice a year . I would really like to take the kids there again. But I'm hoping u may be able to help us out with a complementry night

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Really enjoye our stay and will definitley stay again.The music was good and the food was very nice with decent portions and chips amazing.Room was excellent and all the services we needed were available.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi markdavey2011,
I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am especially happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and music in the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Excellent accomadation fantastic staff a lovely relaxing stay as Arnie says il be back....coming originally from clondalkin I always choose to stay here as it is so handy it's also great for trips to dublin city

Hi abrenn146742,
I am delighted to hear your feedback of our Hotel. I am especially happy to hear that you find the staff fantastic, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to them, I'm sure they will appreciate it.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Green Isle Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Poor nights sleep due to constant traffic noise even though windows were fitted with secondary glazing. I would check which side of the hotel the room was located on before booking again. The rooms on the opposite side of the hotel may be less noisy. Room size and facilities were good.

Hi rmccra320321,
I'm sorry to hear that you encountered issues during your stay with us. Unfortunately due to the location of the hotel there can sometimes be issues with the noise levels coming from the road. We have tried to counter this with double glazing but I will highlight it to our team again. I am happy to hear that you found the room size and hotel facilities good.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us and I hope that in the future we can welcome you back to the Green Isle Hotel.