2,140 results
All reviews leisure facilities food was lovely lovely hotel enjoyable stay tayto park free parking family break city centre zoo luas
Reviewed 22 February 2018

the food and drinks are excellent great selections. i enjoyed the dinner and cocktails it caters for all. the staff are friendly. great facility. shop in the hotel and plenty of vending machines. I enjoyed the pool and steam room.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laura M, Guest Relations Manager at Green Isle Hotel Conference & Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Hi nduffy640629,
I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am especially happy to hear that you found our staff friendly and enjoyed the facilities and the on site shop. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The staff were really friendly and helpful. Food was good and there was plenty of choices. Room was clean and comfortable. Only downsides were the noise from the motorway all night and the bar area was scruffy with flags advertising beer pinned to the walls. I'd definitely stay again, but request a room facing into the courtyard area.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Scott F,
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am especially happy to hear that you found our rooms clean and comfortable and that you enjoyed the variety of food available. I will pass on your comments regarding the bar and motorway to our Team - this feedback is very important to us.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Green Isle Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

For couple give room available invalidats. Under Windows all roof with cigarettes. Furniture old and terrible looks.of you ask compensation or refunds never gets. I never stay there. Staff not proffesionals and not smiling.

Hi ilipar705507,
I am sorry to hear that you encountered issues with your recent stay with us in the hotel. We are currently in the process of refurbishing the hotel which we are doing in sections. I am sorry to hear that you had issues with our staff, this feedback is very important to us and we will follow up immediately - your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us - I hope that in time we can welcome you back to the Green Isle Hotel.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We decided due to ill health not to travel very far so decided on Green Isle. It was our 44th wedding anniversary and we had a perfect base to celebrate. We started with some cocktails at the bar and ended with a nice Malbec to finish.

Hi 0bennyger,
Happy Anniversary! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I hope that you are on the mend soon.Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

staff are very friendly and helpful,hotel is very clean and comfortable,entertainment was very good,food was excellent,rooms are very modern,underground parking was great,good value for money, will visit again soon

Hi pcolcl421933,
I am delighted to read your review of your recent stay with us in the Green Isle Hotel. I am especially happy to hear that you found the food excellent and that you liked the rooms. I will be sure to pass on your kind review to our team. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to welcoming you to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.