US$80
US$76
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$115
US$101
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$147
Ashemere Lodge(Clondalkin)
US$70
US$127
US$108
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$94
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

1,886 results
All reviewsleisure facilitiesfood was lovelyenjoyable staylovely hotelfree parkingcity centrezooluas
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Avoid if you want a good nights sleep.
Avoid if you want good food.
Avoid if you don't want to be surrounded by construction workers in dirty PPE when having evening meal.
Avoid room 158.
Website photo's must have been taken in the year 2000.!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We visited for a family function and stayed for a weekend. The staff were all very friendly and professional and helped us with everything. As we were travelling with a small baby we found the service to be a great support.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laura M, Guest Relations Manager at Green Isle Hotel Conference & Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Hi Col B,
I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We know how difficult travelling with little guests can be, so I'm so pleased to hear that our team made that easier for you. I'm also delighted to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and professional, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to them.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I found the hotel Very unaccomdating with needing to amend or cancel my booking charged me full price despite 48hr notice, i was unable to travel on the date booked as the purpose of my visit to Dublin was to visit my sick nephew in crumlin hospital I myself was unwell and due to the nature of his illness could not visit him I explained this to the hotel and they would not allow me to change or cancel my booking.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dearbhlac2018
Laura M, Guest Relations Manager at Green Isle Hotel Conference & Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hi dearbhlac2018,

I'm sorry to hear that you had difficulty with your booking. We try to be as accommodating as possible with cancellations especially in special circumstances like your own. The only reason there may have been an issue is if the reservation was made with a third party (booking.com or similar) and not directly with the hotel, as we would not have the authority to cancel, amend or refund such bookings.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We have stayed in the Green Isle for many years and on a regular basis. The reception area is lovely and the staff are always very welcoming. The rooms ( in the newer wing) are bright, well appointed and very well serviced.
The bar entertainment adds to the atmosphere in the bar at weekends and the bar food is top class.
We always love to use the swimming pool too and appreciate the lovely white towels.
While the hotel is a distance from the city centre, there is a bus stop outside and the parking is free - another bonus. The much more expensive city centre hotels also add on charge for parking.
Every time we leave the hotel, we find ourselves saying that not only is the Green Isle a most pleasant place to stay - it’s also got to be the best value in Dublin!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Audrey062,
I'm delighted to hear all your wonderful comments about our Hotel. I'm particularly happy to hear that you have stayed with us on many occasions and that you find our staff welcoming, I'll be sure to pass on your review to our team as I know they will appreciate your kind words.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of our Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We liked this hotel and would stay there again, however we did struggle a bit with the location and were reliant on taxis. However the price was so reasonable that I would still recommend it. We had a breakfast here that was €10. It filled us up for the day and was restaurant quality

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Milkyh2007,
I am delighted to hear that you would recommend our Hotel and that you enjoyed the breakfast.Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of the Green Isle Hotel, your feedback is very important to us.

We hope to welcome you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.