All reviewsplace to sleepexcellent locationreception areaagios prokopiosfree transferair conditioningnext morningdormmeterswifitowelsportbeachtowngreece
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I booked it via AirBnB because it was advertised as a room; never occurred to me it was in a small hotel. The location is great, next to the Agios Georgios beach and close to the port. My biggest complaint was the noise, both at night and in the morning. The walls are paper thin and the noise was coming through. Never managed to sleep properly. The room was small; the photos showed it bigger. The stuff was helpful in allowing me to change the dates of arrival and departure. If you are under 30 and you want to have fun this may be your place (actually a lot of kids were staying there). But if are older and want to get some rest this may not be your place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I give Soula Hotel 2 stars for the location and cleanliness only. The " family " room is actually just a room! Small fridge and stovetop in an alcove. The bathroom has a " shower " without a curtain or door. Bathroom gets soaked . Would not return .

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a good location if you want to be close to the beach and the town/port. However, we were told that we would be in a family apartment (and paid for that). It was one VERY small hotel room with a double bed, one twin, and a chair that they pulled out and called a "bed". The bathroom was tiny with a corner "shower"--it was about 2 x 2 feet with no shower curtain and a small handheld that did not hang on the wall. The entire bathroom would get sprayed during showers. The air conditioning did not work well and there were only sheets on the bed. While we didn't expect the Ritz, we were very disappointed that they misled us. All in all, wouldn't recommend it for the price.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This hostel is in a really good location. Only a few meter from the beach and a 7 minute walk to the main port. It is also out of the main streets so it is good for sleep at night. My only problem un this hostel was the showers because they don't have a curtain so every time I would have a shower all the place would get wet. It also had a small terrace to seat and read. Had A.C, and a small Kitchenette with fridge. It doesn't have lockers, you have to trust your roommates. For me everything was fine. I good place to sleep and star exploring the city.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms, small fridge/stove available.. very convenient to the beach, market and restaurants. Quiet neighborhood- nice owners.. if stay here again- we had 3 different rooms for our group of 8.. we were all on the same floor- it worked out perfectly. It room has its own balcony. Laundry service available.