“Dinner”

Barozzi Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
Ranked #2 of 168 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Description: Barozzi Naxos Restaurant and Cocktail Bar Creative Aegean Cuisine and Spectacular Cocktails in the most relaxing atmosphere.
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere beautiful relaxing place. It embraces silence. Food was excellent! And the drinks as well. They suggested the best drinks that matched perfectly with our food. Very good!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Nicely decorated,relaxing atmosphere,excellent presentation of dishes,gorgeous service and a good approach of innovative cuisine.
Prices remain reasonable.
All in all,taste could be better,but the experience worths it.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

My sister and I had an amazing dining experience at this fairly new restaurant. It is a little more upscale than the other restaurants in town. The decor is beautiful with an art gallery adjoining and part of the restaurant. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We started with the potato gnocchi with cheese and sage which were the lightest and maybe the best we have ever tasted. Next we had the lamb Moussaka , very well flavoured For dessert we had the baklava and the lemon tart. Absolutely delicious, crumbled, and very light. Not how you would expect it.
We were offered a digestif by the owner. After dinner he took us up to the gallery, where we viewed the beautiful artwork.
This restaurant is definitely a must if you are dining in Naxos.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

From the moment you first walk in you ask yourself am I in a restaurant or an art gallery. They believe that a true dining experience should not only be about the food itself but also it's preparation and presentation. The service level is excellent and the suggestions from the sommelier for pairing wine with your choices was wonderful. They started us off with an amouss bouche which was a creamy mixture of cheese's in a small edible cone. We shared Dolmades with cod, greek herbs, lemon zest and egg lemon sauce, and spring rolls with aged Naxos cheese cream, marjoram and mojito jam. Both were excellent. My wife got the Butternut squash risotto with aged Naxos graviera cheese and I got the sweet potato gnocchi. Everything was quite YUM but also beautifully presented which added to the dining experience. Some items on the menu were a bit pricey but in the scheme of things its worth it.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

The surroundings, service and presentation are approaching something with a Michelin star. The food is delicious. But the prices are, comparatively, rock bottom!

I ate rabbit tortillas, and my wife rated the deconstructed lemon pie as the best dessert she'd ever had.

Whether this is a sustainable business model, I don't know. But my advice is to get it whilst it's there!

1  Thank davidw187069