All reviews swimming pool honesty bar small bathroom well equipped kitchen every evening main town rental car perfect location minute walk stefano apartment sunset chora greece port sea beaches
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is better in reality than pictures. Very quiet and not too far from the center. Stefanos is a very helpful and kind person. The apartments are very clean and spacious. The view is breathtaking. I can't wait to come back soon.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2016

It was amazing holidays. We stayed in Paradisia two weeks. It was amazing: calm place, beautiful view, clean pool, rooms are convenient, tidy. The cheaf of the hotel was very friendly and helful. We definately will come back to Paradisia.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I am really happy we decided to stay in this place. I love the view of the Chora and sea, apartments are really cozy, tidy, there is a lot of space inside and outside. The pool is always clean and refreshing, staff is very nice. I would like to come back here on my next holiday :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Really nice place with a wonderful staff. Great view, awesome pool and comfortable and cozy rooms! I love it!!! Best wishes to Stefanos and big thanx for hospitality :) Hopefully we will come back with more friends pretty soon :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

value for money apartment with amazing view of the Aegean see and " chora" of Naxos. Located in a quiet area approximately 2 km from the port and the center of Naxos. Clean, Fully-equipted , swimming pool, pool bar and breathtaking view. The stuff is very helpful!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple