“Nice Italian meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our family dinner there. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The dishes were traditionally Italian and I realize that they are part of a chain. Restaurant was crowded but not overly noisy.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Traveled down to the area for a concert and we wanted to try something none of us have had. Coming from Vermont, we don't have Carrabba's but man I wish we did! I've worked in the food industry for a combined total of 7 years and the service here was so on point! The host mentioned her favorites and even offered vegetarian options as I'm a vegetarian! Our server was attentive, helpful, and a great addition to our experience. The drinks coming from the bar you ask? A++++++++ I have nothing bad to say about this place! Excellent all around.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Carrabba's has always been a favorite of our entire family for years. I expected the same quality at the Carrabba's here in Newport News. Although the menu was the same and the chicken that I ordered was beautifully prepared it was very pink inside I was so hungry I had a couple bites before I realized how undercooked it was. I stopped eating it immediately and notify the waitress. She could see it was pink and agreed and said she would have a manager and come over to the table the manager finally came after some time and said yes it's too pink and said we will bring you a new one. That was pretty much it and I haven't gone back yet

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Our first experience with Carrabba's and it was amazing. Our server, Andrew, was fantastic. He walked us through the menu with answers and suggestions. He stayed on top of our needs. The food was delicious, the prices were good. Found manager and complimented server and restaurant. Highly recommend and we will go again.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Quality and taste is great, however portion sizes keep shrinking and prices going up.
Too bad it was one of my favorite chains