US$137
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$77
US$73
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$109
US$78
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$97
US$95
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Had I known at renting what I was getting into there would be ZERO chance of my staying. The staff was rude and left me standing outside a locked door at night ignoring me despite knocking. Upon finally being “let in” there was no hello, she just asked my name then walked away and she acted like they were doing me a favor when they let me in and proceeded to tell me they should have been gone by 9 so I needed to hurry. The first room they offered us smelled like mold so we asked for a new one. The new room smelled too and was dirty so we didn’t even stay there. We thought about staying so we started checking the beds for Bed Bugs (always our traveling habit) and then saw the sheets were dirty. There was hair in the sheets and blankets and makeup smudges (that still smudged when touched) on the pillowcase. The bathroom had not been cleaned and had no toilet paper and there was what seemed like hair on every surface including the nightstand as I photoed. Also the beds are horrid and are nothing more than a fold out couch or cot with a thin mattress on an aluminum frame and there was no iron, blow dryer or anything. Upon seeing all of this (especially the filth) we decided that it was not where we wanted to stay and we left about 30 minutes later. There was nobody there at the front and the sign said the office was closed. I tried to call the security as the sign said but no answer so we slid our key under the door and left. This was an incredibly HORRIBLE experience and I will be asking for my money back.

Room Tip: Do not stay here, it is horrid to say the least.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Basic hotel that is now a motel. Place is run down and needs people at the front desk 24hours. We should of known it was going to get interesting when the check in clerk told us no one would be here for any noise complaints or needs from 9pm to 1pm lol. Basically my fiance looked out the window at 2am and saw about 20 teenagers hanging out in parking lot. Then in the am a cop knocked on our door looking for a fight that occurred somewhere. Basically we paid maybe 70.00 to sleep and shower. But I would never stay here more than a night if that. Next time I'll keep looking and pay more.. But it was as expected in the cleanliness and room comfort.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I booked this hotel despite the poor reviews because the new renovations looked so spectacular in the photos. However, we were extremely disappointed and regret our decision. Our “extended stay room” had a kitchenette, but completely empty shelves so bring your own plates, cutlery, pots/pans, soap, etc. Our room also had no toilet paper and no shower curtain, as bizarre as that sounds. We were staying the night before an athletic competition and were hoping for a good night sleep, but got the complete opposite. You could feel every spring in the hard, thin mattress, and we tossed and turned all night. It was absolutely awful. There was only one, thin blanket and sheet, so we were freezing all night as well. All of this is on top of the fact that the desk is not 24/7, so if you need something in between their business hours, good luck.

The positives: the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful, modern, and colorful. You definitely feel at home at first glance, but lose that comfort as you settle in.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Good for the price. Beds aren't the most comfortable and has a slight smell but looks really nice. Has restaurants and shops across the street which is a plus, but the hotel does not offer an ice machine.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Traveled to Newport News for Company I work with, and found Savannah suites was closer than the other hotels to company I was visiting. The place was dirty, had a distinct smell, stained rugs and caulking over applied in bathroom. The Hotel itself, did not police any of its entrances, as later in the night the room next to me let in a dozen seasonal help to sleep in the room. I stayed 5 days and it was the same every night. When I approached Mgt in the morning, was told it was a Night Mgr's job. A lot of road noise also, if you room was on the street side. Needless to say, I have been staying a few miles out and not have any problems.

Stayed: October 2014