See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We stayed at this hotel before and it was ok, so we booked it again to stay two night when we moved our daughter down to attend college. When we arrived, we were met withe very unprofessional staff who was more worried about being on the phone with their "boo" than to help us. We also noticed that everyone in the lobby had open liquor bottles and just sitting around having a good little party. We were a little uncomfortable, but we decided to stay anyway. WE were staying two nights, the next morning we came down to attend the church that they have and we were told it started at 9, but in fact started at 10, so we didn't get to stay. So we left to take my daughter to lunch and spend some time with her. WE arrive at the hotel, early evening and the parking lot is empty and a news truck with reporter and cameraman there. We stopped and asked what happened, they said -You don't know....3 people got shot and one injured on the first floor last night. WE didn't know anything about it at all!!!! That concerned me, why didn't they tell us not to come out. They didn't get the shooter, so he could have been anywhere in the hotel, including the 7th floor. So we went inside and asked the clerk behind the desk about it and he acted like it was no big deal, Where I come from, that doesn't happen that often and it is A BIG DEAL. I will NEVER stay there again. Other than that incident, the restaurant was closed, they had a problem with the pool, so there were no amenities to make up for it.,

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank Nikki S
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Private party, had to use facility bar and food. There for a social event and there was a cash bar, the drinks were in small cups, filled with ice $10! Needless to say, not at all worth it. The dance floor wasn't stable and there were too many gaps, not suitable for dancing in heels. The bathroom was clean, but there was no soap only hand sanitizer and it wasn't marked. The food was mediocre, salad fixings and only ranch dressing, fried chicken wings that didn't have salt nor pepper seasonings. Water was self serve in small plastic cups that wasn't kept cold.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I had problems with my a/c unit and the gentleman came right up to adjust it; then it went back to being hot later on that night. I reported to the front desk; however, they didn't have any rooms to switch me to by then. Also, there was a shooting in the hotel while we were there. It was several young men and girls walking around on different floors and you could tell they didn't belong; because, you kept seeing them on multiple floors. Security was very nice and handled the incident as best they could; but this hotel needs some police security. This is a problem.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Slept good. Felt safe. Clean room. Seems like a lot of remodeling going on which was good as there are places in hotel that look old and outdated, especially outside. Front desk courteous and helpful. I would stay again.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from interstate
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Elevator was not working, we took the stairs and my daughter stepped in urine. The pool water was dirty and the hot tub had no water in it. There was a large Roach in the room, The air condition was not working. They wanted to switch my room..NO THANK YOU. I checked out.

Room Tip: ALWAYS read reviews before booking a hotel.....
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family