See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

Terrible front desk clerk housekeepers were nice but hotel was nasty and I have pics they have false advertisment on there brochure I asked were r these rooms she said that's how they look in Florida so why they got this brochure in Newport news rooms look nothing like pics here's the catch they let u check the room before you get it but I wanted to b close to my granddaughter and I was looking for a job and it was on the main strip, house keeping once a week I went to foodlion and bought Lysol and klorax cleaner scared for my granddaughter to walk on the floor with out shoes just nasty I really need to get in contact with corporate they should be ashamed for renting those rooms out. I have to post these pics I need a refund something I will b writing the better business buerua in Virginia .

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank caddygurl04
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I recently stayed at In Town Suites. It was such a terrible experience! They staff there is horribly rude. My toilet broke a total of 4 times in my 2 week stay.The last time it broke my toilet overflew so bad, water and ect. was everywhere. I ruined all the towels I owned (because they don't provide you with any) to clean up as much of that mess as i could.I called the front desk as soon as it happened, no anwcer. Then i called the after hours line, and left a message. The next day I was left a VERY RUDE letter in my room that was hand written by the manager Veronica stating "Please keep your feces off our floor". Also, they have some man who they claim to be a security guard who harasses the guests.I went outside to grab something out my car and immediately was followed by this guy telling me to hurry up im not allowed to be hanging outside the Hotel. I then seen him laughing and joking with other guests who were African American outside. I read other reviews on this place and i will have to agree this place shows discrimination twords white people. I called up there after my stay because I realized i left something in the room ,A manager by the name of Jay Neves hung up the phone on me. I have never delt with such unprofessional people. I seen bugs, moths, all sorts of gross stuff during my stay. Not to mention the whole place smells like an ashtray. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!! the low prices may attract you, but I promise it will be a horrible experience !

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo