US$128
GardenInn.com
US$108
US$97
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$113
Hampton.com
US$88
US$56
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$150
US$133
US$159
US$79
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$112
US$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$97
US$95
Priceline
US$179
US$159
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Got in late so we did'nt get to enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub. The hotel seemed well kept and met our needs. Hot shower, good water pressure and towels. We had a quite inner room, no outside noise. Negatives, the tv needs updating and the beds were hard as a rock. I WANNA ROCK!!!#

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night. The staff was pleasant and the sheets and bathroom were clean but this chair in our room was gross. We had to stay in a smoking room since that was all that was available. The room was on the third floor and there is no elevator that I saw. The hallway was very dark. Also the room was very close to the interstate so between that noise and the noise from the air conditioning unit, sleeping was not ideal. Breakfast was okay. I will not be coming back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
JAY P, Manager at City Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Gueast,

Thank you for taking time to post a review about your recent stay with us! It is our #1 priority to make sure that you are satisfied with your accommodations, so it is extremely disappointing to hear that you were less than pleased with us during your visit. Please except our deepest apologies! We hope that you will give us another chance to make things right during your next trip to Newport News.

General Manger.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE AND DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS! Each room is SUPPOSED to be equipped with a refrigerator, HOWEVER, there was NO Fridge and the front desk person went into another room to bring me a fridge that DIDNT WORK! My medication was supposed to be refrigerated and MY REQUEST WAS STILL IGNORED...THE FRIDGE STINKED! ALSO, the beds are horrible and very old. YOU SIT ON THE BED AND IT GOES TO THE FLOOR...out of order notes on all door including the ice machine....I LEFT A NOTE AT THE FRONT DESK ASKING THE OWNERS/MANAGERS CONTACT ME (they aren't there on weekends I guess) ABOUT MY ISSUES AND NEITHER ONE OF THEM REACHED OUT WHICH SHOWS THEY DONT CARE about their customers. I provided my name, phone number, address and concerns. Walking pass the front desk the following morning, I was told by the clerk the owner got my note but just decided to not contact me pertaining to my concerns. 3 floors with NO elevator...STAY AWAY and I hope they are shut down really soon.... Mrs. Glenn

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
JAY P, Front Office Manager at City Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest

GM

Reviewed 23 October 2016

I stayed here for one night on business in August 2016. This is a very basic hotel with no frills. I was satisfied with the room, location, parking, etc., but there was no breakfast. That was a challenge and for the money, even a modest breakfast is a reasonable expectation.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Brandy K, General Manager at City Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize that you were not satisfied with the hotel, the room accommodations and the service you received from our staff at that time. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management for improvements. We hope for another chance to have you as our guest at any of our Quality Inn in the future.

Quality Inn
General Manager.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

This was one of the worst places to stay. Do not stay! I was a vendor at the poquoson Seafood festival and needed a room for 2 nights. We booked through reservations. When my my 77 year old mother and I checked in the front desk clerk was very busy. She quickly gave a key to a 3rd floor room. I asked her if there was a room for easy access for my disabled mother. She said they were sold out. I then asked her which way would be best for my momnto get to the room. She said the back door. We went through the back door looking fornthe elevator and there was none. I asked house keeping to please help my mother and her luggage tonthe 3rd floor. My mother struggled to climb the stairs and was breathing very hard. She had to stop numerous times. I had NO IDEA THIS HOTEL DID NOT HAVE AN ELEVATOR. My mother was in pain trying to climb the stairs. I called reservations immediately to ask for a refund and find us a hotel within Choice privilege. They said they could not refund us forbthe first night. I thought people with a disability has rights? My mother carries a card saying she has a disabilty due to mobility. The front desk clerk came up the stairs to see if my mother was in the room and told corporate office my mother was in the room. I was furious. I said we had to get help from house keeping to help my mom up the stairs. She started yelling she was going to call the police bc I was disrupting the hotel. WHAT! She was arguing my mom was in the room and made it up the stairs. How wasnI going to get my mom up and down the stairs the whole weekend? I decided to take my out the hotel and asked front desk to help and a house keeper to help my mom down the stairs. The house keeper kept saying it is stupied a hotel does not have an elevator. We got my mom back tonthe car, and I walked back in to take pictures of the steps and our room. Tje front desk clerk threated to call the police on me again bc I was taking pictures. I have never heard it was against the law to take pictures of a hotel. In addition, the room was dirty and old. The mattress was sunken in and it smelled. Do not stay here ever! I will be calling ADA as soon as possible.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business