US$96
Hampton.com
US$81
US$78
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$133
Hampton.com
US$181
US$174
US$78
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The whole motel was as bad as you could imagine! Dirty, roaches on floor, no security, unsavory characters inside and outside, most likely a drug sales stop in the parking lots and inside too, no A/C in interior spaces, room comes with A/C off, dirty sheets, breakfast buffet (a joke) is not sanitary and very sparse in offerings, and the list goes on-and-on...

Room Tip: Pick another hotel/motel... this joint is not worth what seems to be a good rate for the area!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Marc S
Reviewed 7 July 2017

When we arrived to check in, they were having a party & there were 3 cop cars in the parking lot. The first night, they ran out of towels for the entire hotel. None of the vending machines were working & there was only 1 working ice machine & that was outside,the others were "under maintenance" but there was no sign. There were dead bugs everywhere. We had to ask for towels and washcloths everyday and they never seemed to have any clean. When we were told that they would bring us some we still had to go back to the front desk again to ask for some. The "manager" was very rude & hateful & had a horrible attitude. The elevator got stuck multiple times before finally opening after about mins of trying to get out.Every morning (we were there for 4 days) they were out of practically everything on the complimentary breakfast & we got there early.VERY disappointed! We will be staying at another hotel from now on seeing as how we travel to this area yearly!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Don't believe the photos. They make the place look MUCH better than it actually is, which was frightful! The shower was warm, not hot. I wouldn't say it was DIRTY, but definitely run down and ragged. Part of it is actually a motel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Granitepointgirl
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I arrived, saw the clientele, saw the room that stunk and the door didn't lock, I opened the door, looked in gagged and departed immediately. it was nothing like the photos! nasty and dirty. just made me want to throw up.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 10 June 2017

When the comments from past guests are so overwhelmingly negative, how is it that this facility still has a 3 out of 5 rating? Anything higher than a 1 would be generous. I stayed there last month, and time and space don't permit me to list all the things I found wrong. I will add just a few thought to what has been listed by other guests. The front desk associate did not even acknowledge me when I walked up; too busy staring at her monitor, when I arrived on the evening of 5/19. The bathroom had no COLD water. Can you believe it - only HOT water, which means I was unable to shower the whole weekend (spray what you got, I guess). When I told the same associate, who by that time was putting OUT OF ORDER signs on the elevator, she said "I'll make a note" -- golly thanks. The hallways were like saunas. The outside entrances that are supposed to be locked for security reasons and accessible by room keys, had broken locks (anyone could walk in without a key). This appears to be a situation where management is milking the property for whatever they can get out of it, without investing a dime to keep it up. Again, anything over a 1 out of 5 rating is being more than generous.

Room Tip: Check room and surrounding thoroughly before bringing a single suitcase into the room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo