All reviews town centre lovely hotel free parking central location car parking nice bar bar and restaurant privelege room reception staff bars and restaurants clean hotel long drive double room comfortable rooms overnight stop following morning loire valley
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Firstly I’m a big fan of Accor hotels, but I’m a touch tired of finding a four star hotel falling way short of the pretty decent range of three star hotels they provide. The rooms and most certainly the food do not keep up with the noticeable price difference between the two. This is not a bad hotel but it is also not a four star hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We chose this hotel as our daughter had been to it in August and recommended it to us. We enjoyed our stay 4days. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful, the room was lovely and our dog was also made very welcome. The town was nice to walk around and local parking was free and close to the hotel

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Mercure_Abbeville, Directeur général at Mercure Abbeville Hotel de France, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear Customer,

Many thnaks for your good comment. We hope see you again in our hotel.

King regard

Reviewed 19 October 2016

This is a nice hotel close to the town centre. All the staff I met were very helpful and friendly, and also professional. Room was quite large if a little oddly shaped. I liked the bed which was quite hard. Breakfast was pleasant but not exciting, and a bit too expensive for what it was. Car park is also very expensive at 15 euros so I parked on the pavement bu the front door which was fine (motorbike). Restaurant was nicely done, food ok. The bar area was also very comfortable

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Dear Customer,

All my staff and me would like to thank you for your great comment. We hope see you again.

Best regard

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is right in the middle of town. Beautiful inside. Staff all very attentive and helpful. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast was excellent as was our evening meal. The location could not be bettered. Although we didn't get hotel parking we found there was quite a lot of on street parking close by.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Mercure_Abbeville, Reception at Mercure Abbeville Hotel de France, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for having shared your experience with us.

All our team is doing his best to satisfy the customers and your comment is the best reward that we can expect.

We will be very pleased to see you again at the Hotel Mercure Abbeville.

Best regards,

Maximilien

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I had just flown into Paris and drove north not sure on where I would be staying. After driving around Abbeville and falling in love with this quaint city, I discovered this hotel. It is located near the center of town.

Upon check in, staff were friendly, spoke English fluently and were well informed of the area. I requested a more premium room, and was given one facing towards the center of town with a breathtaking view.

The room was well equipped with a Romeo/Juliet balcony, and a "privileged" mini fridge filled with water, soda, juice, etc. all of which was complimentary. This is a very nice touch and appreciated to a weary traveler! Room was tidy and quiet.

Staff were excellent and provided good service.

The location is superb with many shops and services very close by.

I was pleasantly surprised by this place and decided to stay 3 nights instead of 2!

I highly recommend this place and was lucky to just chance upon it with no reservation. Thank you for a nice and pleasant stay!!

Room Tip: Get a premium room with a balcony facing towards the inner city...nice views of this quaint town!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Mercure_Abbeville, Maximilien at Mercure Abbeville Hotel de France, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Sir,

We would like to express our sincere thanks for the interest you have shown in this comment.
We are doing our best everyday to improve our services and satisfy our customers.
The full satisfaction of your needs is the best reward for our effort.

We hope to see you again in the future in our hotel Mercure Abbeville.

Best regards,