“Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Fecamp
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Perfectly genuine and totally brilliant. Its simple, yet beautiful atmosphere breathes a warm, homely and personal feeling that does not only please your taste buds...

epivers, Propriétaire at Le Vicomte, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

Thank you for your comment.
We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Mercifully no changes. It continues to delight and even with the collapsing £ still remarkable value. Still part of my annual pilgrimage to Normandy.

epivers, Propriétaire at Le Vicomte, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Thank you for your comment and your faithfulness.
See you next.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

A very small authentic country French place in a very scenic part of town. Décor and tables are traditional French. Menu is only a couple each of appetizers, entrees and dessert selections. Menu changes daily and pricing in very reasonable. A limited selection of wines but all are priced within anyone's budget. If you don't speak French, you might be lucky to be greeted by the owner and he will explain and translate it to you in English.

1  Thank carefreecruiser
epivers, Propriétaire at Le Vicomte, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Thank you for your comment.
We enjoy to see you again.

D. and JP. Wetterer

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We booked dinner at Le Vicomte on the basis of Trip Advisor reviews. We were not disappointed. This restaurant is a real gem. Wonderful food, lovely atmosphere, kind, attentive service. I had the moules to start, my husband had the vegetable terrine. Husband had black pudding with apple in a delicate pastry parcel - thinner than the usual en croute - I had the cod. The portions were perfect, not too big, and the flavours were fabulous - as previous reviewers have noted, the flavours are subtle. I don't usually like cod but this took the fish to a whole new dimension. If we lived locally, instead of abroad, we would eat here regularly. If we sail back to Fecamp we will back like a shot. Perfection!

1  Thank Ann H

Have a good day!

D and JP Wetterer.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

My husband and I ate here for Saturday night dinner while staying in Fecamp. We made a reservation through our hotel and we were not disappointed. The nightly menu changes depending on what is available in season and at the market. We each chose the terrine appetizer that was absolutely wonderful, it’s hard to get a chicken liver terrine right and they did it expertly. Main course I chose the fish with potatoes and my husband chose the rabbit, both were outstanding. For dessert I chose the strawberry soup, because I love strawberries and had no idea what to expect of strawberry soup. It was really really good and a great refreshing way to finish off a large meal. My husband chose rice pudding and he liked it but was a little jealous as he loved my choice. The entire meal cost 20Euro per person plus if you add a bottle of wine. Highly recommend for your time in Fecamp. No worries if you don’t speak fluent French, the owner was super friendly and speaks English very well.

1  Thank Paula087
epivers, Propriétaire at Le Vicomte, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2016

See you soon.