All reviews adjoining restaurant room was clean no elevator water pressure is bit worn hotel lobby would stay here again restaurant next door sausage road trip civil war waffles southern kitchen pillows corridor channels dryer
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming to this hotel off and on for over 15 years on my travels. Recently I stopped there for a night off the road. The room I was in was in need of an update and this hotel really needs to put in a charging station for smartphones and iPads on the bedside table. The fridge in my room was unplugged and I found myself having to plug it in to use for some perishables. Rooms do not have enough outlets.
The pool is a nice and deep like they ought to be.
I just found out that Johnny Appleseed’s restaurant in the hotel closed a couple years ago. Now the hotel has a free breakfast. Staff was very friendly.
I would still consider this place but sometimes you might find something else that’s about the same price or slightly more for a more up to date hotel not too far up the road.
Some rooms are exterior corridor where you can drive up to your room. Great for folks traveling with a lot of stuff and pets.
Hopefully this hotel will get an overdue renovation.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank penguinlimo
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a place to rest after a long day of travel on the interstate, this place will do. Clean rooms, if a bit worn. Spacious breakfast room offering a variety of hot and cold foods. Take note—they have Fox News blasting from the tv. Wish hotels would just put on the weather channel and not bombard us with the news from any network. Front desk staff was friendly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shamr0ckG
Reviewed 22 July 2018

A very hospitable inn along Interstate 81. Room and all amenities met our needs for an overnight stay. Clean room, friendly staff and good location was a recipe for a restful night. Upper room on the back of the inn made for a very quiet night.

Room Tip: Back side rooms are probably a bit quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kevinlM5589DP
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Cleanest part of this hotel is the outside pool. Which I would recommend
The room however was not cleaned well. No one in our party used the bath/shower. The hallway carpets were crusty. The windows were filthy and included woman’s lipstick marks from blowing on the glass. The front desk staff was very nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The wife and I look for three things when we book a hotel. Close to highway, free breakfast and cleanliness. This place fit the bill. This is not a luxury hotel so don't expect anything special. It needs updated but if you're just looking for a clean place to have as a base camp while vacationing in the area this is the place

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple