Scandic Salo is in the city centre, next to the river.
Reception/breakfast staff was very friendly and offered good service.
Hotel is small, but has sauna and gym.
We had a superior plus room.
- Some furniture needs upgrade.
- Good bed, but too soft pillows.
- Expencive minibar (f.e. 0,33 Fanta 5.50eur).
- Bathroom cleanliness, dirty dishes
- Small bathtub
- Radio in TV not working well
- Showergel, shampoo, soap in bathroom
- Large balcony/terrace
- Coffee/tea set
- Enough space
- One wide bed (not 2 pushed together)
Breakfast was average. Usual European breakfast. Fruits were abit old and cake had some mold on it. Scrambled eggs was good.
Overall 3/5. Average hotel, but needs improvement.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking