“If you like ribs you'll love this!!”
Review of Lettenburg

Lettenburg
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Diksmuide
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Went for Sunday Lunch, had to book, but well worth it. Excellent service & food. Beautiful. We will be back.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

On our recent dine in this restaurant on a friday evening it was a disaster! we reserve a table in advance I know if coming on friday evening is needed. We came at 7:30 pm and we are allocate to a table at the back. I see the whole place is pack so we're lucky to reserved in advance

We didn't look the menu as we already knew what to order, I asked a spareribs and my partner order a cote à l'os. From the time our food is taken I turn on my clock to see how long it takes

Believe it or not, this way too far than our previous visit. It takes one hour to have our food serves in the table. We already wants to go outside, but we patiently wait. This will be our last visit to this restaurant, never again!

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Perfect place to come with family and friends and to relax and to have perfect meal.people who work there are so kind and friendly and the most important,food is so delicious ..we will come again!!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

The best meat resto in town. Very fresh and a variety of different kind of meat from the region. Always fresh, great outsider place with wonderfull view. I recommandeer iT.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Our first time here in Lettenburg and we will definitly come back here,becouse best food we were eating in Belgium,was in this restaurant.. We would recomend this restaurant to everyone who enjoy a good bite !!!!!!!