All reviews boutique hotel private terrace the owner an oasis french press coffee mid day pool area each morning fresh fruit our honeymoon hotel is perfect masaya volcano answer questions bed was very comfortable junior suite visiting nicaragua few blocks
Reviewed 19 December 2015

This was a great little hotel..... The rooms and common areas have a great design, the staff are friendly and helpful, breakfasts are delicious and the owners are friendly. Cocktails and drinks were amazing too.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2015

I have stayed many times at the gorgeous Tribal Hotel, because I am here several times a year for work. This truly feels like my second home. The staff is incredible and always helpful in arranging whatever I may need for the day. In no way does it feel exclusive or too hip. All the staff goes above and beyond to make your trip an unforgettable one for the books. If you need help in planning fun dinners to private islands, where to go to listen to music and dance, etc, they always have great recommendations and are in the know of what is new and exciting in the town.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2015

I loved the design of this hotel, in an international way. Felt more urban than Nicaraguan and attracts a mostly American crowd, but being from San Francisco myself, it felt a little like home. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the night security guard even made us a nice breakfast at 5am the morning we left for the airport. The pool and lounge area were so beautiful and comfortable and I sort of wish we had been able to spend some time just relaxing there during the day. But we loved our days in Granada and would return in a second and hope to stay at the Tribal if we are lucky enough to find one of the six unique rooms available again.

Room Tip: downstairs rooms have a front lounge and close to pool, but upstairs might be quieter for the same reason.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the Tribal for 3 nights and loved our stay. The staff was gracious and the setting sophisticated and tranquil. The attention to detail was amazing. We liked the location which was about 2 blocks off the main tourist streets so it was quite yet convenient. We also took at advantage of the secure free parking since we were insane enough to try to drive in Nicaragua. The owners' recommendations and assistance with restaurants and activities were spot on.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Wife picked this hotel and I am glad she did.
Clean, great location, helpful staff with great ideas for fun and food.
If you want a great place to stay, stay here!
Pool was great everyday!
No TV and no AC but you do not need them here.
Staff even made arrangements for in room massages for my wife and I.

Room Tip: Pick ground floor
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple