“Great connection for transfer and tours!!”
Review of Nicaragua Escapade

Nicaragua Escapade
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Drivers are courteous and drive safely. They are prompt and flexible. Rodolfo knows everything about Nicaragua and is fluent in English. He knows all the good places. Highly recommended!!!

All reviews
in 55 reviews
"tours"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Just got back from a 4 nights stay in Granada! We use Nicaragua Escapade for our transfers and 3 excursions . We went to Cerro negro, Laguna de Apollo and day trip to San Juan del Sur! All days were a lot fun. Rodolfo was the organizer, and sent us two very nice drivers! We had Franciso and Jorge for our drivers. Both very friendly and helpful. They were there on time, even early and were ready to go! Being 2 female's in Nicaragua we felt very safe with Rodolfo's team. Thanks for a fun memorable trip!

2  Thank Angela L
RodolfoNicaragua, Owner at Nicaragua Escapade, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Angela,

Thanks very much for your review and i am very happy that you were pleased with our services, Jorge and Francisco say hi and we hope to see you back

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Rodolfo was very responsive and available to us. We used him for transport from the airport to Granada, from Granada to San George ferry terminal and from Playa Maderas back to the airport with a stop to Masaya Volcano on the way.
He was super reliable - always there on time. Our driver Francisco was so lovely, even stopped and bought as a welcome beer!
The cars were comfortable, clean and safe.
We would highly recommend Rodolfo's services for anyone going to Nicaragua and will definitely be using him again!

1  Thank cls1986
RodolfoNicaragua, Owner at Nicaragua Escapade, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Cara

Thanks very much for your review and i am very happy that you were satisfied with the services provided, Thanks also for the recommendations while in Nicaragua

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I recently took a trip with Rodolfo to the Masaya volcano and surrounding towns and it was fantastic. Rodolfo was wonderful. We quickly felt like friends. He gave me all of the history and background of the areas we saw, but he also told me about day to day life in Nicaragua. He told me about his family and friends and local business and answered all of the questions I had about Nicaraguan life and culture. I had so many questions about Nicaragua and Rodolfo answered them all.

Perhaps even more impressively, when I got into a bind and needed local assistance later in the week, Rodolfo went out of his way to help, even though it didn't benefit him at all. I can't say enough how great it was for him to help and how much I appreciated it. For that alone I would give Rodolfo five stars.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank warshaw_bobby
RodolfoNicaragua, Owner at Nicaragua Escapade, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Bobby

Thanks very much for oyur review, it is defientely appreciated. Comments like yours make me happy and work harder to provide an evenbetter service. It was nice to meet a soccer player, goodluck with your future plans