Review Highlights
On time and comfortable transfers

I hired Nicaragua Escapade 2x for transfers and both times the driver Francisco arrived timely and... read more

Reviewed 9 January 2018
lv2trvlevrywer
Los Angeles, California
Great Tours and fabulous guides

Ruddy arranged both a city tour and a kayak tour of the Isletas for us on our recent trip to... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2017
Celia P
Mississauga, Canada

All reviews western union san juan del sur fluent in english day trip masaya volcano city tour always on time isletas tour rodolfo francisco driver transportation nicaragua tours
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We really appreciated Rodolfo's flexibility, he was really helpful with everything, and helped us all the way to Popoyo and back!

Date of experience: March 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
RodolfoNicaragua, Owner at Nicaragua Escapade, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Elisa,

Thanks for the review, i am happy that everything went smooth with the transfers to Popoyo and back. My regards to Olivier

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Words cannot describe the Amazing trip my best friend and I had and it is All thanks to Nicaragua Escapade!!!
Rodolfo and Francisco went above and beyond to make our tours and excursions unforgettable. I highly recommend Nicaragua Escapade.
I will never forget the great memories and hope to be back one day soon.

Date of experience: February 2017
RodolfoNicaragua, Owner at Nicaragua Escapade, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Tammy

Thanks so much for your review, as i told Lisa, you will have a special place here in Nicaragua and we will always be happy to show you around. Hope the little liked all the gifts you took

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Where to start...
My best friend and I did a girl’s trip to Nicaragua. After playing around trying to find options for airport transfer and excursions I came across Nicaraguan Escapade on travel advisor, after reading the amazing reviews I decided to go with them. I reached out to Rodolfo and his response was quick. Communication was constant between us leading up to our trip. I voiced what we would like to do and he was quick to come up with a customised itinerary for us. He will ask for a western union, THIS IS FINE. There is no need to be concerned. Paypal is not set up in Nicaragua and as any tour you book, asking for some sort of payment at booking is normal.
From the beginning of Rodolfo and Francisco picking us up the airport we knew we were in great hands and were about to embark on an amazing trip. They are both welcoming and charismatic gentleman. They were reliable, punctual and everything else you would want in a guide.
From touring Leon, Granada, hiking volcano’s, visiting lagoons, horse carriage rides and boat rides... They went over and beyond for us in every way. Rodolfo and his team blew our expectations out of the water. As far as we were concerned choosing Nicaraguan Escapade is what made our trip! Rodolfo’s passion for his country comes across clearly when he talks about the history, you can’t help but get hypnotised and invested.
Travelling as 2 girls in a different country safety is always a concern. I can’t emphasize enough how safe we felt on all our time with Rodolfo and team. Even when it came to us hiking up Cero Negro and boarding down it.. My friend and I were panicking. Rodolfo and Francisco felt this and were so amazing; they made the hike with us and went down with us. I can honestly say if it wasn’t for them we would have chickened out and missed out one of the most amazing experiences of our lives. They were so unbelievably supportive!!
I could seriously go on and on about our experience with Rodolfo and Nicaraguan Escapade as a hole. As someone who considers herself well traveled, this by far has been my favourite trip and hands down the BEST touring experience. You will not be disappointed, I promise! I would go back to experience more of Nicaragua in a heartbeat and it is all because of Nicaraguan Escapade. They left us wanting more.
When you’re lucky enough to share an experience like this with amazing people as they are, these people stay in your heart. We are so thankful and consider ourselves blessed to have had our Nicaraguan adventure with Nicaraguan Escapade.

1  Thank Lisa P
RodolfoNicaragua, Owner at Nicaragua Escapade, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Lisa,

Thank yousomuchfor your review, on behalf of Francisco and i thank you for choosing Nicaragua Escapade as partof your vacation in Nicaragua

Reviews like your make us work even harder to provide an ecellentservice to our visitors, please do know that we will be more than glad to take you aroundon your return .

my regards to Lisa and yes youalso have a special place in our heart, please take a look of my profile picture here on tripadvisor

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Price was reasonable. Francisco was excellent. He was very informative about the country. Punctional with their arrival which I loved.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Our tour guide/driver Francisco was excellent!! We were very pleased he was Very punctual ,friendly and helpful . He went above and beyond to show us around in the short time we had. We really appreciate all his suggestions.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
RodolfoNicaragua, Owner at Nicaragua Escapade, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Joyce,

Thanks so much for your review,even though i did not get to meet you Francisco told me a lot about you, he says that you guys enjoyed Nicaragua and i amvery happy youdid, thanks so much for the confidence that you put in Nicaragua Escapade