“Terrible”

Montebianco
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Granada
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Worst gelato I have ever tried, really disappointed. It was not creamy, very sweet and I tried several but none tasted good.

1  Thank Sandra L

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Omg, did I die and go to heaven? I came here twice and had to hold myself back from visiting every day. The gelato was out of this world and there were lots of tempting flavors to choose from. Friendly staff, too.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Really very bad tasting ice cream - extremely fatty & leaves a horrible greasy taste your tongue. There's an Eskimo (the Nicaraguan local ice cream brand) logo on the Montebianco sign inside, which appears to be the reason why this is not gelato or quality ice cream at all. If you want gelato try Super Frutto Gelato, located next to Nectar, further up the Calzada towards the main square. Or if you want Eskimo go across the street & pay a 3rd of the price!

1  Thank 306KarenK306
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I am not a gelato fanatic, so I don't have a lot to compare this to. I stopped in after another excellent pizza at Monna Lisa. They had about 10 flavors available, which I thought was limited as I usually go to ice cream places. I settled on plain chocolate for comparison reasons and really liked it. It had a deep, thick, intense flavor. There is another place up the street on the corner I will try next time and adjust my review(s) accordingly.

1  Thank PhreedomPhun
Reviewed 25 December 2015

if you've ever had a real gelato do not go here... we were all excited since they marketed so well - it's the nicest looking gelato place on the street. so disappointed. the gelato has a chemical taste and is sickly sweet... also very overpriced for what it is.

if you just want a cold sweet desert this might do it for you, but this is not gelato. there is a much better place on the same block just up the street - we had to toss this one and go there.

1  Thank createdreality