“November vacation ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Italian pizza in Nicaragua! This place reminds me of Pizzeria Delfina in San Francisco! Super light and crispy crust! Tastes like real Italian pizza to me! If you're looking for Italian or amazing pizza go check this place out!

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

As they didn't serve the pastas on their menu (chef was away or something), I settled with the lasagna suggested by the waiter. That turned out to be the single worst piece of food I ate in whole my life. If I were Italian I probably would have burned the place down out of shame.
After complaining about the food, there were no excuses and the owner just said this is how their lasagna always is. Fortunately they ended up erasing the lasagna from the bill.
But after all this was the most horrible restaurant experience in Granada so far (just how I imagined halloween, which it is today, to be in Nicaragua)

2  Thank Casper V
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We've eaten pizza at most of the restaurants in town that serve it, and this pizza was without a doubt the best. The service was also excellent, and the prices were very reasonable. We'll be back.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I visited this restaurant due to many recommendations from friends in Managua. I went for lunch on a Sunday. It's a cozy, unpretentious restaurant with an excellent selection of different types of pizza (I got a shrimp pizza). Comfortable vibe: it's small but doesn't feel cramped or confining. Decent wifi connection. Pizza and appetizers were delicious!!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

My kids always want to eat here. The Tormenta Pizza is our favorite. Staff is always friendly and the food is always good