“Excellent burgers and fries! ”
Review of Lava Rock Grille

Lava Rock Grille
Ranked #30 of 173 Restaurants in Granada
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: Artisan craft hamburgers handcut crispy fries milkshakes new mexico enchiladas large bar live music
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We had a great lunch here. The burgers and hand cut fries were awesome. The service was friendly and efficient too. We want to go back soon for live music.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

After 5 weeks in nicaragua I can say with confidence that this is hands down the best burger I've had here!
My wife and I went here on a whim, and what a great decision it was! Fantastic burgers, great hand cut fries ( I run a fry truck back home, so I know good fries!) , the shakes were great, and the music was awesome too. We went back everyday we were in granada, either to eat or just grab a drink and listen to some good tunes.
Do your taste buds a favor and go try this spot!

Caladone, Owner at Lava Rock Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Hello. Thanks so much for this most thoughtful review. The fact that you own/run a food truck and still found time to write a review really shows what an awesome individual you are!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that you put Best Burger I've had in Nicaragua"...for the headline......SO SO SO much appreciated!!! Please come on back on your next trip.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

good service and padded seats, which is a welcome relief in the land of hard chairs. Simple menu but really well done.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

My brother and I were patrons here during our time in Nicaragua, that says quite a bit. There are many locations for food and drink in this awesome city, but nowhere can you grab yourself a clean, sophisticated drink like my favorite Scotch(see the bias? :) ) Lagavulin 16 year!! Bias aside, the food is great! If you want a burger, this is your spot. Are you vegetarian? They have good vegetarian options. This Grille is nowhere near the most expensive side of the spectrum, but its not the cheapest either (only a dollar or two more than some places, no big deal), but then again, nothing good is done cheaply!! I definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

The beef wasn't flavorful compared to other restaurants in Granada. Fries were good according to my husband.