“Great coffee ”

Sleepy Owl Coffee & Eatery
Ranked #42 of 285 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

After diner we wanted some real coffee and stumbled upon this restaurant. There pizzas smelled and looked great but we only wanted coffee at this time. Good cappuccino and espresso! Friendly people and western looking restaurant just on the corner of the lonely beach main road

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I understand this is a busy place, but in a location with so many choices, you'd have to pay me to come here again. The staff was so rude the entire time -- from when I asked for things for when, after 40 mins of waiting, I inquired about my pizza for one. The food was fine. Didn't blow my mind and with that service, I'd absolutely go elsewhere.

1  Thank Kissie326
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

I had a very delicious Pesto pasta, the first authentic pasta I have had during my time in Thailand. It was a little overpriced but so is all western food on Koh Chang. I saw some people eating pizza which looked quite delicious as well.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Very tasty european food and coffe. It is nice place to rest in the very climatic and cozy interior. The staff was great and very helpful. They have also very simple but cheap rooms for rent. It was our the best stay on the Ko Chang island.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We were returning customers to this place for most of the week we were in that part of the island (for lunches): cozy and air-conditioned, great coffee and smoothies, tasty meals - both international and Thai options were fantastic (french toasts, mango pancake, pasta, curry, pad-thai was the best on island), while pizza was ok. Not expensive.

Would definitely recommend and will be visiting again if happen to be in Koh Chang.